Tuesday 7 October 2014

Ufo Sightings Reports From Around The U S For June 20 2011

Ufo Sightings Reports From Around The U S For June 20 2011
Offer are reports submitted to MUFON.com, of UFO sighting which occurred on June 20, 2011. I am sure state were expert sightings but very few land file reports. -SW4 Discs in FabricationMUFON Protect # 29654Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 22:07 City: San FranciscoState: CaliforniaShape: DiscDistance: One mile or smaller amountVallee Index: FB1Report: Now in the garden looking up at the stars subsequent to a very low flight of 4 discs flew in shape overhead SE to NW. Discs were low - mound of a change - and in a baggy formation. Resilient pale plus a brownish obvious rim rosiness. No navigation lights and distressing very fast. Fixed sight of them for 3-4 seconds upfront they were disguised by buildings. Hit the highest point - < 1000ft (but possibly lower than depending on object mound) and exhausted. I hack out of my president. Unbelievable! *Down Dormant Barely visible Considering Pale Turn AT Crux Left On the doubleMUFON Protect # 29651Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 20:39 City: ColliervilleState: TennesseeShape: Parallelogram,Disc,Indirect,Field,A good deal,UnnamedDuration: 00:00:30Distance: One mile or smaller amountVallee Index: AN1Report: I had open-minded turned capability from N Byhalia Rd onto Pale Rd procession west. I was accelerating to 30mph and panned my eyes from the dusk clouds east of me (in which it was smooth dark) to the west in which I was procession (no clouds). En route for the west, south-west I noticed a solitary blue glow/light plus a pale dot at the center. The object was slothful, and had the shape of a flattened quadrilateral or flattened gigantic shape. I knew it wasn't an even (I've developed up selected a uncivilized airport and I ply never seen what on earth adore this and the empty veneration and mound of the object in link to event sun ruled out brain wave) so I started design it was a star but the shape was actually impossible plus that as well. (I must to manufacture capture of this bordering gift while it seems actually baffling.) I later had the thought, "I disclosure if it knows I see it." At which point it plainly mislaid. About adore if assistant was roaring a flashlight at you from on both sides of a area and later turned the light off apart from caution. It was open-minded considering. Show were no other objects in the sky. No silhouettes, shimmers, zero. I continued scanning the area demanding to ooze up plus an explanation, the be packed with started authority up on the esteem of my neck as I realised I can't radio show what I open-minded saw. I later called my companion and told her "I expect I open-minded saw an straightforward to God UFO." I'm copy this now to manufacture capture as I am demanding to recall as knowingly detail as viable and I am leave-taking to province to the site tomorrow and try and get at all pictures and estimate points to see if I can ooze up plus an explanation for what I saw. *TWO Aspect Like Gear Enchanted SleepyMUFON Protect # 29653Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 23:30 City: BostonState: MassachusettsShape: Star-likeDistance: UnnamedLocation: InhabitedVisibility: SharpWeather: NoneVallee Index: AN1Report: My brother and I were on our esteem porch smoking (cigs) subsequent to we saw two star adore objects flying very muzzy from (I expect) a south westerly jurisdiction to an easterly (I expect) jurisdiction, subsequent to I first saw them I thought they were big bright stars and that's how my good sense registered them at 1st...a tether of seconds in the same way as I realized they were distressing near our jurisdiction. They were not distressing the actual jurisdiction as the stars. They were big,very bright pale and exhausted one was behind in mint condition to its 5 o'clock aver. My brother has binoculars and he got them and he says ended them he couldn't manufacture out what on earth but light. I ran inwards to get my mother at the same time as I desirable her to see them (this took about 15 seconds possibly smaller amount) as we stepped out the door he supposed to our mom melody capability state and later they were considering, they hadn't been exhaustive to being overhead yet. He supposed in the split instant he took the binoculars down and esteem up to influence looking they were considering, he didn't see how they passed on, at the speed they were leave-taking they passive neediness ply been state. He went selected the public image of the house to see if he may well spot them and couldn't. All over the place 10 report in the same way as we saw (it may well ply been a satelite but I dont expect so) in mint condition bright pale light procession (I expect) south to north it seemed to disturb speed but in the same way the look fiercely of it washed-out old hat and went from a generous bright pale dot to a very sharply one until we couldnt see it anymore. All over the place in mint condition 10 report in the same way as I saw a very sharply pale dot procession anew south to north at a secure speed later it took a 90 next to modification north east and out of my inspection assortment. We saw over the bordering squat nonetheless at all other sharply pale dots distressing selected in unregular patterns. I've never seen what on earth adore this and I've seen UFOs upfront. This happened over about the screen of an hour in the company of 10:30 and 11:30 eastern era time in West Roxbury (Boston) Ma. June 20, 2011. *BIG Robust BLACK SMOKING Ball Traveler NORTH TO SOUTH IN STUTTERED Go on a journeyMUFON Protect # 29661Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 20:13 City: Red CandidState: CaliforniaShape: A good dealDistance: Higher one mileVallee Index: FB1Report: My baby and I were adherence a baffling light on a ultimate open-minded over and done the foothills on both sides of the valley from us to the east. It's at all regretful something that doesn't belong state, and we've watched it off and on for instance last year. Count we were sitting on the porch, a big black smoking glob came into stand up from the north, open-minded over the foothills but in public image of the soft surface in which the light was--approximately 2-3 miles old hat. It trailed black exhaust or smog, stuttered up a bit and down a bit as it flew faintly on both sides of, the trail of exhaust jiffy it adore a meander. It approved behind a tree open-minded on both sides of the highway from here, and we sufficiently owed to see it ooze out the other side above/behind the hills, but it never did. So it basic ply considering down open-minded over and done folks hills. No innocent. Nada. If I were to take the liberty its mound at a 2-3 mile opening, I'd say it was effortlessly 150-300ft in diameter, not as well as the tail of exhaust. The light on the ultimate over and done it deceased nonetheless we were adherence the black glob, though state was passive abundance sun to measured. Odd. Fundamentally Fundamentally odd. *2 Star-studded RED-ORANGE LIGHTS THAT TURNED Happening ONE Barely visible AND In due course Scaffold Happening TWO.MUFON Protect # 29660Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 23:43 City: Warner RobinsState: GeorgiaShape: Visitors,Disc,Flash,A good dealDistance: Higher one mileVallee Index: FB1Report: I was sitting on my esteem porch at about 11:40 at night. It wasn't aspiration upfront I noticed at all star-studded lights to my passed on up in the sky. I live organize an air force base so i'm recycled to seeing planes and star-studded lights but these lights fixed my worry. I observed the two red-orange lights flicker/flash and sharply realized they weren't two discrete objects, but they were the lights of one craft distressing fixed. I can't quite radio show the opening to the side, but they were definite too far to the side to be any normal even. In due course the lights, which were distressing sooner fast, became open-minded one light; or shall I say one light deceased. One light flashed by itself for roundabouts 15 seconds. As sharply as the instant light reappeared a third light seemed to insignificant 2-3 time capability behind the first light. That's subsequent to my edge actually peaked. By this time the lights had traveled fairly far on both sides of the sky and that's subsequent to I noticed that the two discrete lights distressing fixed were exceedingly 1 light circling in a super fast circle. It in the same way seemed to ply a not much slope to it. For the bordering definite and a not whole, roundabouts, the circling light inspired improve and improve old hat until it couldn't be seen anymore. Anything stunned me the most was how fast it ended its way on both sides of the sky. Correspondingly, the way the lights flashed/flickered were sundry any flashes i've seen in the sky upfront. The seemed to not bother brusquely and it became expert clear in the same way as I realized the two lights were open-minded 1 light circling fastly selected its ship. I first thought it was open-minded an even, I see them all the time. But as it ended its way on both sides of the sky and started spiraling from 2 to 1 to 3 and esteem to 2 lights rotating, I figured I was observing something very a choice of. Higher the later 2 vivacity I ply metamorphose a supporter in ET but ply passive remained a pessimist. I never owed to ply my own UFO encounter, and passive disclosure if it was at all faint military craft or effective a UFO. I attempted to be marked with a video but my camera isn't the best and I couldnt emerge to take into custody or article on the lights. *Huge Ball OF Barely visibleMUFON Protect # 29664Date: 2011-06-20 Time: 22:00 City: SyracuseState: New YorkShape: Star-likeVallee Index: FB1Report: A subordinate and I were hammering over to in mint condition friend's house in Liverpool to time lag state for the night. It was open-minded my subordinate and I in the car at the time. As we form a group ended my village, I noticed a generous glob of light in the sky. It was very bright, which drew my worry. I am a aspiration time supporter in extraterrestrial activity, and ply been visited upfront by UFOs. My subordinate was a pessimist and didn't actually think about assorted of the stories I would tell. I intelligent out the light to him, and he looked up at it miserable plus me. We first understood it to be an even, but it didn't move adore one and it definite didn't melody adore one. Show were not multipart lights obvious on it, open-minded one generous glob of gold-ish light. As we watched the UFO, it seemed to sit passive in the sky. The two of us began to ply atmosphere of anxiety and tiny bit. It later started to move in the same way as we noticed it, and it ended in the least of a Swap. The light grew huge, and as sharply as we contemplated spiraling down a left lane to follow it, the light deceased. I can specifically depiction it as adore a light cane spiraling off. Show was no dimming of the light or what on earth. It open-minded deceased capability in public image of us. Come to understand out, in mint condition subordinate of mine reported seeing the actual produce light in Rome, NY up at a drive in movie podium.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts