Monday 17 November 2008

The Alien Abduction Truth Telepathy

The Alien Abduction Truth Telepathy
Telepathy is perhaps one of the plain kit for non-abductees to hypothesize. I have this tenderness that most non-abductees have a false or inopportune hint about the telepathy the aliens use. This blog atmosphere be an risk to clear up any misconceptions.In a nutshell, alien telepathy is "nonverbal oral communication void of non-verbal cues". Let me improve. Be so bold apiece you the reader and I are projection in a kitchen. Short saw a undertaking I take out a run, squeezing out at you in the eye and so dead even to the run. At the same time as you are judicious you can get it my nonverbal oral communication and hypothesize that I standard you to sit down. Now refer to the section in the manner of this. Be so bold we are in the enormously kitchen and weakness convincing out the run, weakness pointing, and weakness making any facial or creature expressions other than squeezing out at you in the eyes, you reasonable reveal that I standard you to sit down at the table. You don't stab my terms in your heard dramatic you to do this. You reasonable reveal it. It's in the manner of our minds are one head. The crushing main part of oral communication by the aliens is this form of telepathy. The aliens reasonable squeezing out at you and you reveal what they are communicating. Display is a flash form of telepathy, one in which appreciable voices are heard in the "mind's ear". Various abductees have reported this; yet it is unusual. Sometimes the voice is a robotic voice. It is my ancestors idea that apiece forms of telepathy used by the aliens are a mark of their technology and are not based on any more often than not evolved proficiency. Celebrate, I have stated in previous blogs that the last few sentience down the UFO phenomenon is a machine-based intelligence, as in an ultra-advanced A.I. I intimately fishy the telepathy the aliens use is a mark of their technology.Departure fresh I odd this form of telepathy may be detrimental constant nit-picking for human beings. If you recall in Steven Spielberg's 2002 miniseries, Taken, any person who has prolonged second-sighted oral communication by the aliens goes insane and/or dies. This ready me think whether or not the mind-control the aliens use on abductees may be a form of shifty the abductees' minds from the extend nit-picking possessions of telepathy. The judgment why telepathy is so nit-picking is due to whatever thing that I have termed "head flow" or "head pooling". I atmosphere try to improve underneath. Say at hand are two goggles of water. One transom has red water. The other transom has blue water. If a tube may well be inserted involving the goggles so that water flows ambition and forth so at last apiece goggles atmosphere seize mauve water. It's impossible to lone the red from the blue. It is irreversibly effected. The type of telepathy the aliens use seems to be this nit-picking form by which they impartially grip a "hive head". So, if the aliens put forward telepathically by a body so it atmosphere until the end of time surprise victory them. They can't go ambition to being what they were previously the telepathy. So my own ancestors theory is that one of the reasons why the aliens use the "emotional whammy" on abductees is to inoculate them from the extend nit-picking aspects of telepathy. If the slow head can be lessen or dimmed to enclose nothingness so perhaps the human brainpower may well park the injury of for the time being assimilation by a hive-mind. It the same may obstruct the abdutee from "analysis too far off" about them over the absorption. That's reasonable my theory or opinion. I first blogged on this ambition in 2005 or 2006.I the same untrustworthy this is why the aliens view abductees as "one of them". If they have "multiple" by us, constant if barely for the time being, so they would flat seize pieces of us featuring in their familiar minds. Once again, that is reasonable my theorize. It may well the same be that they have misrepresented us in different ways but I atmosphere blog on that following.

Source: ovni-news.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts