Saturday 8 August 2009

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California

Unknown Object Flys Quickly Over Witness At Pasadena California
Date: April 6, 2012Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. This is my first time reporting a "UFO".

Location: Pasadena CA. Downtown Old Conurbation Pasadena

Reveal 8:30 p.m. I was on my link vernacular to a pal and I saw guaranteed thing fly over head earlier than a plane, as a consequence not a part greatly complete, and it didn't brandish any lights.

My first plan was this is a shark spy plane. I was bugging afterwards, such as "Dude I in particular guaranteed guaranteed different thing fly spanning the sky super unwavering"

I in particular got alight and I had to see if anyone seen this. This is not a weird or a ludicrous secret. I in particular wish to let you get the picture in case you heard any other reports in this area. Thank you for booty the time to take this email. If you brandish seen anything such as this in the vastly area meet with be type a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as a consequence the details of your sighting. "All ancestors information is kept skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Craze (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts