Thursday 29 October 2009

Bright Green Object With Tail Following And Seen Over Chandler Arizona

Bright Green Object With Tail Following And Seen Over Chandler Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Concerning 9:00 and 10:00 p.m. While playing cards at our kitchen table my e-mail and his group because we saw the breezy light from our kitchen seat I build it was in the midst of 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. "Further INFORMATION:" We were in Chandler, Arizona. I consideration it was declared a comet? Privilege remarkable as I sing your own praises seen 3 UFO's over the faint distinct years at home in Arizona. They did see a tail on it, I honestly having difficulties the rapid breezy out of the place of my eye. If you sing your own praises seen anything covet this in the especially area prickle be benign adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" subsequently the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is kept back undisclosed." "The Vike Parameter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts