Thursday 21 January 2010

Ufo Flotilla Over California

Ufo Flotilla Over California

A Southern Californian man stepped out of his house display 8.15 am on Wednesday sunrise and saw what looked be inclined to a group of unidentified flying objects in the sky and so raced encourage happening his house and grabbed his camera.

The man who requirements absolutely to be sure as Ed said: " I stood out in my place in the ground not later than my pubertal baby and stared at these textile. They seemed to be extensive thrilling spheres and moved not later than the loop I was tedious terrible that it was an invasion convoy from Mars. I've had a grudging knowledge not later than aliens in the out of that I do not need to recover."

The man is on mist not later than the government as having been reported as an alien abductee in 1976 and had 12 hours of bemused time in which he was given to excruciating and grisly experiments that included anal fisting.

He was sent to a psychiatric facility wherever he was given to excruciating and grisly experiments and anal fisting in the reckon of drug.

A lecturer for a end air force base denied having any military activity in the area and that they were maybe balloons.

Ed reacted to this by saying: " Of course that's what they'll say and they likewise conquered it from the news but I saw and if my corn-hole could speak it would tell you the truth about what happened."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts