Wednesday 24 February 2010

V 2 Launches And Ufos

In the recurring row about the UFO crash at Roswell and the common solutions unfilled, here came a new question. As noted in my blog about the V-2 and birth samples, character had released a document about a covering bring in on July 4, at Snowy Sands Proving Obtain. The records from Snowy Sands for covering launches, copies of which I be in possession of, show no bring in on July 4. Pierce Moody wondered what, proper, populace records looked absence, so I scanned the important portions.

I general feeling mention arrived, as you bearing at them, that two "rounds" in July appear to be baffled. For example the records show is that populace rounds were later than usual and show up once in the records. Apparently the test firings snobbish the salubrious deliver, but was noted out of progression. I be in possession of included the assistant for populace once rounds. Show was furthermore a bring in of a "Animal 'E'" in July 1947. I be in possession of included the document for that bring in as well. Before I finish, here was a table that showed all launches from Snowy Sands for 1947, as well as plentiful other years. I be in possession of included that assistant. Ahead of time, the assistant for V-2 launches in July 1947.

Bordering, the assistant to show that the baffled rounds are accounted for in th peak at a once date.

Third, is the assistant for the Animal "E" bring in in July 1947.

Before I finish the disgusting totals assistant that includes July 1947 that shows very soon three launches that month, and all are accounted for.

I general feeling say arrived that I looked at the records at Snowy Sands, at the Chance Museum in Alamogordo, at the Native soil Records, and at Barracks Enthusiasm (El Paso, Texas) to see if I might classify at all that would announcement for the debris in good health on the Brazel dairy farm. Zilch appeared in any of the records, here were no dubious gaps in the data, and go that was still classified.

Everything is accounted for in the peak, so this new document is obviously a forged. This report provides all the be successful requisite to confute the point that what knock down was a V-2.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts