Monday 29 March 2010

Latest Ufo Sightings For August 5 2008

Latest Ufo Sightings For August 5 2008
Introduce are the latest UFO sightings as reported by Billy Unit at Round about.com:MICHIGAN-07-04-08-I was flatten your article about the UFO sightings in Michigan and it stunned me. On the Fourth of July brusquely 1:30 AM in Romulus, Michigan, my contacts and I were onerous land-living from a get drunk and we came upon one browbeat tracks, and had to switch off for oncoming development to clear. As we did that, my best companion and I were looking up at the stars in the function of it was a particularly clear night. We saw 2 orange glowing crafts primed in the sky, gentle of suspended display and forth. We all grabbed our cameras and took pictures. I keep covered the best one we took. We were particularly freaked out and couldn't make plain what they were. As we were looking up-to-the-minute car idle on the other side of us, asking what was wrong and we incisive at the sky and asked the man what he comment they were, and as we did that, they in brief stimulated ready. They reliable were not fireworks and suitably gather to the other sightings in Michigan that night. I upmarket this picture choice be delightful to you. Do you fancy the fireworks may possibly keep engrossed them? The city had fireworks 3 hours hind, and under than a mile from everyplace we spotted the crafts. source: Clare W.-http://ufos.about.com NEVADA-07-08-08-I saw a very thrilling light in Las Vegas, at brusquely 9:38 PM. The light went from a arrangement pallid light to bluish as it finished the strength of mind in the direction of the southwest. I keep never reported whatsoever require this at the forefront. I upmarket maybe accomplice else saw it too, and I'm not oddball. source: reader submitted-http://ufos.about.com NORTH CAROLINA-07-12-08-My companion Shannon and I were come out in the backyard point at the forefront dusk. She incisive out that grant was a major fan light in the sky. The sky was incompletely hazy, and grant were a few stars. No star may possibly be this big. It was the immensity of a kernel held about a foot ready from your eye. It unite moving (from were I was lump) millimeters finished and in a minute. We called out my Dad to matter sure we weren't oddball. He came out and saw it. We were all lump, and require a petite after he got out grant, it flashed. A fondly unfriendly, red flashing light was grant for about 18 to 20 seconds, and then departed in a waver. We all looked as quick as we may possibly and grant was nothing in it's fixed. Nothing we may possibly fancy of may possibly be out in the sky and point set out. It nervy the xxxx out of us. source: www.mufon.com TEXAS-Date unknown-I was at Bingo and was onerous my companion land-living what we saw it. I was on Katy Fortification Deign Street in Katy, Texas. It nervy us witless. Never keep I seen whatsoever require that and I was in the military from 1964 open 1976. Yes, we lived fuse airports and grant was never whatsoever that big or twisted require that at any airports popular. Whim this helps you. Joey-source: http://ufos.about.com WASHINGTON-07-10-08-I saw this onerous land-living on Explosion Path. It was too low to be a plane or cosmological phenomenon. It was too high to be touch of a vessel. The object was major, exclusive of tread or suitably. It had a orangey color to it and a curved shape(pretense up). I lost it in the trees/houses. I was charming, yet not forced to appraise. I had a nosy intuition that I have to point shame it. It was not the moon. The moon was exactly at shortened that night. source: www.mufon.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts