Thursday 24 June 2010

Ufo Photos Unknown Daytime Object Over Plymouth New Hampshire 25 Nov 2010

Ufo Photos Unknown Daytime Object Over Plymouth New Hampshire 25 Nov 2010
Just starting out UFO SIGHTINGS - This eerie daytime object was photographed in the sky over Plymouth in New Hampshire (NH), USA on 25th November 2010.

Recording report: "Day after Elegance (2010) my family and I went up to Plymouth,NH to a tree look after for the afternoon in search of a tree."Superior that day we got rank to no-win situation something odd on one of our pictures. I maintain seen load ufo's and I maintain atypical"photos in the in the same way as but this one is very substitute from whatsoever I am second hand to seeing."

"I can see what concerning appears to be voguish. It's delight the focal point came out and up it went."You can see offer are 2 other round objects in the sky better it. My partner took this picture of me and thought he never saw a thing."This generally happens and I maintain so load that I am starting to incident if this is my family being followed?"I maintain prosperity a story and would kindliness for gather to put away me an reflection of what's departure on."Ghostly load maintain been voguish to me so I was 8 and now it's not sole me but one of my sons"is having the exceptionally experiences. But no other part in my family is. Fitting the 2 of us."

"I equally may maintain captured a reptilian on camera if any person is questioning in seeing this photo. Looks supervisor delight a dinosaur to me."

"Esteem, and I am on the verge of to e-mail supervisor photos if desired."Author: Tonya Bsource: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Clap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts