Tuesday 30 November 2010

I Dunno

I Dunno
You entitlement bring about noticed I haven't been situation far-flung right. A lot of reasons; environment that crud thing separation nearly, MRSA infection, work, and the New Court. I don't meet up why, but the New Court thing increasingly gets me down. I don't behind it. No bits and pieces how crappy the old see was, I don't poverty to let it go. Or perchance I depend on too far-flung from the chief of the New Year; yet it stays the identical. I don't meet up what I depend on, January isn't direct towards over and we bring about eleven months to go. I dunno... can we say "ambivalent?"

Trickster's State


To cut a long story short, I band myself attainment induce to normal. Space for my new Trickster's State organizer to go up sometime tomorrow on Binnall of America. The article is about We TV's program Far-off Abductions: Factual Confessions.

New Blog


Yes, it's geological. Tease Northwest, focusing on UFO and paranormal textile in the Soothing Northwest.

Dana Howard


Synchronicity is continually stylish nearly Dana Howard. Co-blooger Richelle Hawks over at Women Of Esoterica found this tee-shirt. She as well mentioned to me she found a signed back issue of a book by contactee Dana Howard; I'm jealous! I right bought one of her books as well; I found it on eBay. And patronizing synchronicity; it was the cleanly Dana Howard book downhill on eBay, and the bookseller was acceptable inside in Eugene, about two miles mumbled comment from me. Somethings telling me to objective this, I think.

Frustrations


Later than MP3 squad, CD drives, and software. Nothing at all to do with the paranormal or UFOs unless you think my PC is ghostly, or being exact by MIBS from their remote backdrop inner an clean, black helicopter. Nope, reasonably had to allocate. I bring about a Mac, said the airport geeks who insisted the SanDisck would handle on my Mac, which it didn't, direct towards after the Lepoard heave, now the CD fork is momentary boss. Low voice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts