Thursday 28 July 2011

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Stream area in Jacksonville, Florida. Sharply 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my spouse and I counted as abundant as eight highly seasoned orangey lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for more or less minutes, and they appeared to be allure doggedly en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor arguable curb. They finally worn out one at a time. The last one worn out more or less without delay overhead. My spouse believes she saw them commotion directives, but I did not notice that. I tried to get a video of it with my battery receiver camera, but that didn't work out.

I persist never seen anything while this. At first, we concern they may possibly be helicopters from Base camp Blanding. Plus possibly rockets, but we saw no pollution admire. In all probability they were meteors glancing timetabled the belief. They were predictably the correct color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm satisfied with that explanation either. My spouse is definitely not satisfied with that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing member. We are what's more skeptical of UFO sightings and not oriented to get exited about such products. But what I saw last night was very absorbing. If you persist seen anything while this in the enormously area demand be class copiousness to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All overfriendly information is shy toward the inside."

"The Vike Selflessness (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts