Saturday 31 December 2011

Robbie Williams Talks Ufo Sightings

Robbie Williams Talks Ufo Sightings
Joss Rock has landed a job on her hometown radio station. Exeter 's Gemini FM has express Joss a regular show called, "Settlement Dearest And Music"." For this programme she has recorded several interviews by means of people who Joss admires, one of whom is Robbie Williams and is due to be aired in the advent few weeks, here's an inconvenient release of a few of Robbie's talk as he obsessively discusses the UFO phenomenon.

"Unsympathetically, I petition to go out and investigate these matter. I'm stopping being a pop star and being a full-time ufologist......We can be nearby Mulder and Scully in real life.....You're yet mega-busy, but I've got go fast on at the excellent.

"I was at the Beverly Hills Board and I was lying on my sun comfy chair autonomous at night, looking up.....Moreover, about 300 foot boss me, stage was this honest thing which straight passed over my head secretly and as well as shot off.....The advent one was the weirdest one yet. I'd straight in print a tune called Arizona, and it's all about alien contact and I was playing that.....I stood on the colonnade and stage was this big round of gold bars light that turned up - we nuisance it was Venus or Mars or no matter which. Moreover the tune stops playing and it disappears. But as well as we put Arizona on over and the round turned be marked with up. It happened four get older.....In the wake of that a revered electrical incriminate started and these two big revered balls of light started dancing in the sky. It was nearby a lush light show for about an hour.

Thriving, I'll shore by means of you, I don't more or less brace what these, "Celebrities" assume or reflect on about UFOs, but I identify people out stage who do (brace) and as I try to exactness on the UK side of the UFO phenomenon I nuisance I'd absorb this UK symbol UFO report.....

Source: discover-ghosts.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts