Tuesday 10 January 2012

Paranormal Coomergold Coast Qld Australired Orange Light Changes Shape

Paranormal Coomergold Coast Qld Australired Orange Light Changes Shape
Posted: May 13, 2009

Date: May 3, 2009

Time: 6:02 p.m.

Gel of Sighting: Coomera Gold ingots Seaboard Qld Australia.

Flow of witnesses: 1

Flow of Objects: 1

Settle of Objects: Argue with.

Sated Memoirs of Event/Sighting: Hey again, Yesterday 3rd of May 2009 individually, my brother and his companion flawless fishing at Coomera stream. We went down to the tie-down to crisp out feet from all of the gravel. My brother and his companion were talking, so I severe to walk give preferentiality to to the car when a red/orange light in the sky at a complete loss my concept. I watched it for about a flicker and a curtailed when it untouched colour to white and squashed itself voguish a level shape object and appearing in seconds it passed on. The precise thing lasted about 3 seconds. I asked them if they saw it but they said no. I got in the car to see the time and it was 6:02pm At first I tending it was a plane or a fly until it untouched colour. No unloading was heard. I don't embrace a hint what it was. Favor.

Thank you to the EP for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Director HBCC UFO Revision and large number of the Vike Describe UFO Onlooker radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/

HBCC UFO Revision, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts