Wednesday 21 March 2012

Glowing Bright Orange Light Over Miami Florida

Glowing Bright Orange Light Over Miami Florida
Date: 2010Time: Sunset. I saw a pink yellow UFO about a year ago over Miami. I was sitting in my swap hide late one twilight smoking a cigar and spotted this bright pink object travelling from north to south at a high rate of speed. It exceedingly appeared what a fireball and it was stirring very speedily loving to a meteor, but at about shared the speed. I stand no intention what it was but am undeniable it was not any level or satellite or man completed object that I am forwards next to. If you stand seen whatsoever what this in the extremely area charm be type abundance to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next to the details of your sighting. "All direct information is detached exclusive." "The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/""Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts