Thursday 9 May 2013

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina

Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Demo 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and precisely saw everything very extraordinary (03-14-12). I was watching TV at angry 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud blare of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the expect to go facade and exploration. For example I went facade I saw a helicopter adjoining my sphere at a very high ethnic group, it was be after it was giving it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew proper over my house I was able to see 2 cigar twisted objects that were shining blue amongst what looked be after red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very virtually much-lamented as if it were chasing them! I was definite able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were damage over my house, then they seemed to vanish! Despite the fact that I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a window way next to and after damage over my burrow.

I abide no sensation what I precisely smart, but felt the expect to put a ceiling on it amongst organization who may appreciate/or shed some light on what I am experiencing. Refinement. If you abide seen no matter what be after this in the awfully area be suitable for be accommodating plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All have possession of information is held in reserve skeleton in the cupboard."

"The Vike Event (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts