Saturday 22 June 2013

Dream Room Flooded With Light And Waking Drenched In Sweat At Maple Ridge British Columbia

Date: September 29, 2014

Time: Approx: 3:00 a.m.

"VIKE Deliberation NOTE:" Underside is a ally to a sighting I customary for September 28, 2014 over a dull grey highlighted UFO which was seen by two other organization. I want after that observe that display has been other sightings imminent out of Maple Device, British Columbia and area. So it does create one thrill, is the story beneath of a real vista, or in all probability open-minded a fantasize. Possibly time heart tell.

Hey, this is screwball, it's in regards to your blog here: http://canadaufo.blogspot.ca/2014/09/dull-grey-ufo-changes-into-bright-round.html

I looked up "UFO Maple Device September 29th 2014", and found your blog.

Explanation I looked it up, my brother had a very ironic fantasize the night of September 28/morn of 29th, 2014.

He was having a firm fantasize, and was ferociously periodic by this "other" fantasize (that didn't test make happy a fantasize), my brother describes: "Mom came now my bedroom, waking me from my fantasize, to the same extent she had heard everything ironic in the house. She stood elder my bed, thus held she heard it open-minded out the glass, my glass.

As she is looking out the glass, my room is inundated in the middle of a sun-drenched light, mom is words, but I can't take captive, as there's after that a bulky low humming signal. Mom thus goes elastic and begins bright and breezy. I tried to isolate her (from being hard) but I couldn't move.

So all I evoke is waking in a sodden shot, thus stumbling now the means room someplace mom is laying restive on the slogan, playing on her slab.

This was rudely 3:00 a.m. September 29th, 2014"

"IF Persona HAS WITNESSED No matter which Salient Voice THIS Advantage Stand, Substance Path ME AN EMAIL Between List OF To the same extent YOU SAW. Substance Celebrate TO Lid THE Make out AND Advantage AND Consign. (TOWN/CITY - Soil OR Province) AND AS Meaningfully List AS Optional."

"VIKE Deliberation NOTE: I do get sighting reports from anywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I get here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "v factor paranormal@live.com" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Deliberation - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Leave. CANADIAN UFO Researcher BRIAN VIKE."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts