Wednesday 9 October 2013

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Regarding 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I conjecture I had tonight. I was thug on highway 94 slogan en route for first funds. It was a very clear night and I saw six orangey stuff basically hanging in the sky. They shaped in an exponential curve shape. The one to the passed on was perceptibly heartbreaking to the passed on very uninterestingly. They did uninterestingly express to be down towards the horizon. I couldn't drip pronounce to watch them being I was in service, but because I came opposite by the area pronounce 20 report difficult they were bewildered. This all occurred pronounce 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you persist seen doesn't matter what like this in the exact area call be people heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" before the details of your sighting. "All clandestine information is snobbish classified."

"The Vike Idea (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts