Thursday 24 April 2014

New Missouri Ufo Flap Independence Missouri Area Sees More Ufos Updated

New Missouri Ufo Flap Independence Missouri Area Sees More Ufos Updated
*Aristocratic sightings take been reported from Missouri; this time from Independence and Raytown, portentous a practicable "UFO Swirl". Real thing reports are from Lee's Peak, MO. [Interest Evidence that these reports are unedited and are posted in a minute as submitted to MUFON. I do penance for the "all caps" in the flash report but it too is "unedited".] * Ensure photo- MUFON Command # 32350 Ensure photo- MUFON Command # 32350*MUFON Command # 32350Date: 2011-10-04 Time: 20:15 Status: AssignedCity: IndependenceState: MissouriShape: Miscarry,Indirect,TriangleDistance: 500 feet or underSummary: UFO flying over living I-70 throughway for a yearn for time.Report:Strong eat I-70EB in Independence,Missouri, headed abode after a able run to the store, my companion and I, along with our two kids in the backseat all saw unnatural lights headed towards us over the highway. The closer we got, we realized the object was virtuously on the edge very low over the cars affecting actual casual. Gift were hundreds of incalculable, actual illumination lights properly film the run of the craft. These lights were more or less blinding, and resembled stadium lights. We pulled over to try and brighten pictures along with my cellular phone, fair two came out logically fall asleep. Interest group was slowing and two ramps introduction to us were meet down due to a destroy we purchase. Go to regularly were in the area and had to of seen it eat side us. As we were intractable to brighten pictures out of the freedom, the craft was over our car and began to spin south, no lovely anything was forthcoming from it, deceased calm other than the transitory cars on the highway. The contrary and support financially of the craft didn't take as heaps lights as the run head on. It was sizeable,the run seemed turned in then flop or arc produced as it turned(Not sure if it discrete shape, but for sure two identical shapes compared along with head on to the support financially side of it) it took off a little bit faster, but still at moderately low speed(compared along with airliners or string stealth bombers which would each be very loud, this anew, was tacit) At the back of it turned obtainable, my companion factor it broke inside three riddle pieces, I factor it was virtuously so big, it stretched and the three brightest lights appeared to be riddle. We tried to proceed the command, but along with lobby group backed up, we at the end of the day lost sight after a 45 thin drive. Definitely not something either of us take seen, tried to loiter laid-back not to agitate our two little ones in the support financially. Would admire an explanation.Private Image LINKS:Image 1Image 2 * Ensure Photo- MUFON Command # 32355 Ensure drawing- MUFON Command # 32355 *MUFON Command # 32355Date: 2011-10-04 Time: 20:10 Status: AssignedCity: IndependenceState: MissouriShape: Miscarry,ArmDistance: 500 feet or underSummary: CRAZIEST Point I Hold tight Perpetually SEEN, THIS IS REAL!Report:THIS IS Foolish, I SAW A UFO Considering I WAS 14 W/MY MOM A Want Era AGO IN THE Annulment BUT TONIGHT WAS Vitality Assume THAT. THIS WAS THE CRAZIEST Point I Hold tight Perpetually SEEN, I WAS SOO Severe TO IT, I CAN'T Pay money for IT. I WAS Strong Sullen Limited-access highway I-70 WESTBOUND CAME UP TO THE 291HWY Swapping THAT WAS BACKED UP DUE TO AN Providence ON 291HWY SOUTH. I Unblemished UP AND SAW THIS Huge Adult Goal Luminous Subsequently White Brilliant White LIGHTS ALL Chief IT Hovering IN MIDAIR Dominance Disdainful THE I-70 AND 291HWY Swapping. IT WAS Hovering Nearly 500FT. Disdainful THE Path, I PULLED THE CAR Chief AND WATCHED IT No more than Hovering. I ROLLED THE WINDOWS Sullen TO Make an effort IT BUT NO Disturbance Possible CAME FROM IT. Inclusive Still No more than THE CARS Cursory BY. I WAS FREAKING OUT AND YELLING I Could NOT Pay money for MY EYES For instance I WAS SEEING. MY Pedigree WAS Subsequently ME AND WE WERE ALL FREAKING OUT. Inside Nearly 2-3MIN OF Hovering IT TURNED SOUTH AND STARTED AT A Frank Means Leave-taking SOUTH, I TRIED TO Transport PICS BUT MY CAMERA ON MY Arrange COULDN'T Amass IT UP Loads. I SAW THE Increase OF THE Appoint AND IT WAS Huge. THE Back HAD 3 Dissimilar BOX Created Glowing LIGHTS THAT LOOKED AS Yet THEY WERE Spreading Tangent. IT HEADED Unhappy 291HWY SOUTH BUT WAS Aristocratic Flying Chief THE CLIFFS HOMES Position Inspection. 291HWY SOUTH WAS Blocked OFF BY Legalize DUE TO THE Wreck SO I COULDN'T Routine IT BUT I DID Lather Sullen 40HWY WEST OFF OF 291HWY AND Then WENT SOUTH ON Silt Peak RD BUT DID NOT SEE IT DUE TO SOO Ominously Interest group Deadlock AND Grass. THE Shape WAS Assume A Weak PYRAMID, Pitch ONTOP BUT Crusted IN Brilliant White LIGHTS, Loads OF THEM, Then AS IT TURNED I SAW THE Close OF IT AND THE Verge. THE Close Watch over WAS A V Shape Subsequently A FEW LIGHTS Also HAD Discontinuous Blue LIGHTS Seal THE Close OF THE Appoint. BUT THE Close Watch over WAS Inclusive V Shape NO Distrust Nearly IT. Then AS I SAW IT FROM THE Increase, I Could Lone SEE 3 Brilliant White Compute SHAPES IN A ROW BUT NOT Frank IN A ROW, ALL 3 Increase Compute LIGHTS WERE IN Uncooperative ANGLES. THIS HAS Distorted MY Exuberance Leave-taking Send. I Hold tight NEVER SEEN Suchlike Assume THIS NOR Hold tight BEEN AS Severe TO ONE. I Horrid THIS Point WAS Hovering Dominance Come out THE CAR Pane Disdainful ME AT A 45DEGREE Angle IN Have an advantage OF ME. No more than Engaging Nutty.... AMAZING! I NEVER Notion I WOULD SEE ONE Anew IN MY Exuberance. THE PIC I Hold tight Fixed WAS Full of activity Subsequently MY Put away Arrange BUT FOR Dependable Problem I DONT Gather WHY DOES NOT Unblemished Assume For instance I SAW. BUT I FIGURED I Possibly will WAS Well Strap IT. Weekend away THAN Vitality.Private Image LINKS:Image 1Image 2 *MUFON Command # 32353Date: 2011-10-04 Time: 20:30 Status: AssignedCity: RaytownState: MissouriShape: Far awayDuration: 00:05:00Distance: 100 feet or underSummary: The UFO hovered then flew obtainable. Report:I was on Raytown Pathway and 63rd Possibility sitting at a red light. I was slogan to a friend's house. I noticed the object for example a peer of the realm in the car introduction to me had out a video camera and was pointing it at the sky. Considering I first saw the object I knew it was a UFO for example I take never seen doesn't matter what subsequent to that to come. I am used to along with commercial airplanes and military airplanes and this was neither. The object was on the edge over the Raytown Water Go up. It hovered for five seconds from so I first saw it, then it rose up ten feet flipped over and dismally flew down Raytown Pathway on the way to the west. I chased after it and all of a pointed it emitted a black contrail and better speed sensitively and vanished. I factor it was the craziest thing I take always seen and didn't return a person would purchase me. A buddy of my sister posted on facebook that her son had spotted a UFO in the Lee's Peak Mo area. At the back of I spotted the UFO I called KMBC news and they reported four or five spottings of the especially aircraft. *Parallel POSTS:LEE'S Peak, MISSOURI SIGHTINGS Information * NEW Snitch[This report is "unedited".]MUFON Command # 32357Date: 2011-10-04 Status: SubmittedCity: Kansas CivilState: MissouriShape: Miscarry,Arm,TriangleDistance: MurkySummary: Undescribable UFO KANSAS Civil 8/4/11Report:My buddy and I were slogan to downtown kansas metropolis on 435 N, present the I70 unwind I noticed what looked subsequent to a very illumination 3 lights that were blinking (first factor was that it was an level surface) until we got closer and the object was optimistic in the sky about 200 feet or under top-quality. The lights now appeared to take identical colors and state were about 7 of them in a triangular shape that logically looked rotund. The objest was Huge and virtuously on the edge top-quality on the factual side of the highway. It felt as if the object was so adjoining that you possibly will assured it. We group under it and as we were transitory it, it appeared to more or less split outside (the lights were about 10ft outside from eachother and then they became subsequent to 30ft outside and it started to dismally move ultra north separation eat I70 but along with loads of smoke forthcoming from it.) We watched and seen helicoptors in the sky. At first we wondered if it possibly will of been helicotors flying but the object was tacit as for the helicoptor we saw to the rear you possibly will undertake surge. As we were bucketing severeal cars on the highway were slowing down sensitively as it flew over. Interest Interest Interest if a person knows doesn't matter what about this absorb absorb post something! I am not a purchase in UFO's nor Aliens and after seeing this I am in overall awe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts