Thursday 29 January 2015

Possible Contact By B

Possible Contact By B
"The following narrative is being presented here exactly as it was submitted to us by one of our regular contributor's who goes by the name of "B" No alterations or edits have been made and we leave it to you the reader to make your own mind up regarding the content, although we do ask that you keep an open mind regarding this person's experiences. We suggest you read the links at the bottom first for some background information and updates will be posted as and when they become available."

2013.21.10 POSSIBLE CONTACT

Today I accidently opened up an old audio file that brought a shit storm to my life on top of everything that was happening. Well I reopened that shit storm again even though I only opened it for 3 seconds. Since I opened it on the 20th I had that familiar feeling that something was watching me, that something was coming my way. Throughout the day(I work nights) while I was awake I swear I heard things walking around my house but I couldn't see them, smell or see any energy residue around. I felt this extreme anxiety and paranoia despite my efforts to remain calm. I think I did very well considering.

When I went to sleep I didn't really sleep much. I just lay there staring at my ceiling wondering what or who I was going to meet this time around. Maybe sleeping 15 minutes a time. I went to "sleep" at 9:45 am. It was around 2 pm, it was raining very hard outside. I close my eyes, next thing I know its 4 pm, I look around wondering where I am, I was completely disoriented, forgot where I was, what I was doing and it took some time to get my bearings back. Going to sleep was my big mistake. If I hadn't nothing woulda gotten close. Anyways when I tried to stand up, I nearly fell over. I had to steady myself on the wall until I could walk straight.

After I got over the initial shock of the situation I went to the bathroom and started to check for marks on my body. I found nothing except on my hands. I had these brownish stains or smudges on my hands that I know were not there when I went to bed and there is nothing to cause them in my room. I took pictures of them with my phone and tried to wash them off. Nothing worked.

It is now the 22 of oct 2013 and the marks have faded almost completely however there are indentations where the stains or marks were. While I was sleeping today I heard something speaking to me. What I said I cannot remember but it woke me up when it yelled in my mind. So yeah looks like I got somethings attention. I am in contact with my paranormal hunting buddy and we are going to discuss options for investigating this further. I will update as events happen.

Oh I have also noticed an increase in UFO activity around my house in the city as well.

B

See also:


The Experience of a Lifetime

True-Life Alien Experience


A glimpse into the future.. Or a horrible nightmare..? You decide

UPDATE:OCT 23 2013

This afternoon(I work nights) when I went to bed, I really didn't sleep. I went to bed @ 11 am approx. Lay in bed until approx 2 pm with the feeling that something was in my room but I couldn't see it. Whatever entity this is... it is far more advanced than my previous group I dealt with.

Once I started to go to sleep I kept seeing this female humanoid, cybernetic in nature it seemed like. She spoke to me telepathically. However when she did so it was so loud and centered in center of my brain that it hurt a lot. So much so that I would wake up. When I did wake up there would be this fog in my house that was so thick I couldn't see my door to my bedroom ten feet away. It would slowly dissipate within a few minutes of me waking up. I would then stay up for another half hour following that.

Once I went to sleep again she would yell at me telepathically in a language I did not understand, but it sounded like the same thing... over and over again. When I woke up the same thick fog was there and would dissipate slowly over time again. This went on for maybe 2 hours and it just stopped.

I am writing this now a day later as to allow time to assess what had happened and figure out what she could of meant. I do not think it was threatening but more of a we know what you are doing. Only time will tell.

Yesterday when I sent my previous journal and pictures to my contacts, right after my web browser said email sent my computer BSOD. It has never did that in the 8 years I have had it. Coincidence... I think not. I will follow up with my contacts to see if they received my email.

B


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts