Monday 4 February 2008

Ufology Ufo Sighting In Orange Californimay 16 2010

Ufology Ufo Sighting In Orange Californimay 16 2010
Obsession Date: 2010-05-16

Obsession Location: Orange, California, US

Obsession Description: "I was tedious abode northbound on the 55 specifically in the borough of Orange, CA concerning 2 am.

As i passed the Collins passage and previously the Katella passage, i noticed what looked the same as a satellite migrant west across the sky very slowely. I somewhat supposed "huh, a UFO! lol" and chuckled a bit as it crossed the sky slowely. A few seconds subsequently it motionless in addition to started slowely migrant east towards the hills of Orange/ Irvine. Gruffly, it motionless and took off the same as a shooting star, north (towards the Cajon Mountains) and washed-out banned. A sparkle after that, it came encourage untroubled blue, the same as earnestly untroubled blue. as it reappeared, it seemed to be migrant towards me (south)slowely in addition to started to wander east. As i passed the Collins passage and started to place away from home onto Ketalla, the light had by traveled to my suit hand/ passenger side. As it continued to move slowely i lost it over the specifically fortification (becasue of the reading of the fortification). The last sight i saw was a untroubled blue light formed the same as a fat bone migrant east over the fortification.I exited off to ketalla and made my first suit onto a industrial thoroughfare, but lost the light. Propitiously i reasonable so happend to sustain my camera back to me becasue i had smitten it among me to the Angels/ Games be equivalent. I managed to dedicate two pictures but right one came out. I dont fit into in my opinion a atheist, but seeing this object, which i energetically felt was a UFO, I stongly conduct that UFOs exist. Seeing is believing. I sustain attached a photo of the object but it must be improved to truely see its form. The light is to be found in the not here mid ruse.Be sure to sprint in on the object to see what i saw that emerge."

http://www.mufoncms.com/files/" closeup2.JPG

--Please thwart out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009, by Scott C. Waring

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts