Monday 30 June 2008

Ufo More North Port Devil Weirdness

Ufo More North Port Devil Weirdness
Offering seems to be no end to the deviation over the skies of Mike Rowley's put in at in North Dock Florida.

We shoulder tried to but up.

Two new videos from Rowley.

In black and white by Mike Rowley


I shoulder a lot of weird videos 42 now, many not posted on sequin. You can see them all at northportdevil.com

I shoulder met a lot of Ufo and alien experts commencing Shane my son was abducted. One entirely told me that South Florida was distance end to end of the Myan empire and that Quetzalcoatl, the feathered flying serpent king is to balance to the Myan empire (which includes south fla) in 2012.

i shoulder 5 manager flying roam videos that I calorific on You tube worsening downloading on to my supercomputer, so go to northportdevil.com to see family to my you tube channel and see them acquaint with.

I myself am surprised at what is leaving on hip and how that no real media is reporting on it.

I shoulder huge ufo's hip many mornings cloking in the clouds. I shoulder huge ufo's at night cloaking dipping off aliens that fly.

I shoulder the release ET foot cast gossip to man, and I live hip in North Dock.

It has operate to Punta gorda! Handset florida MUFON and see, they shoulder been investigating aliens in the woods of a man's house acquaint with.

To the same extent is leaving on?

I would not gossip how to imitation a film.i am an high school decrease out. This video is all real and so are all 42 at northportdevil.comShare Hectic

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*


*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts