Sunday 31 August 2008

Ufo Sighting In Lurago Derba

Ufo Sighting In Lurago Derba
UFO SIGHTING IN LURAGO D'ERBA, LOMBARDY ON NOVEMBER 20TH 2012 - A HUGE GLOWING DISC FLYING OVER MY HEAD AND DISAPPEAR BEHIND A HOUSE

I was at a bar, a night on november 2012, and it was 23:20 (I recall the time with such precision because right after I saw it a friend of mine received a text on her mobile). There was thick fog; as I was speaking with my friend, I caught a light with the corner of my eye. I instinctively watched the sky over my head, and saw a glowing disk, of a yellow-greenish colour, flying over my head. I believe it was flying at an height of about seventy to three hundred metres and it had to be of five to 50 metres in diameter. The sighting lasted a little longer than a couple of second, and the object disappeared behind a house

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts