Sunday 22 February 2009

Ufo Makes Tight Loop And Continues Along Its Way Over Liverpool Uk

Ufo Makes Tight Loop And Continues Along Its Way Over Liverpool Uk
Date: January 6, 2011Time: 11:30 p.m.Mention of Sighting: Liverpool UK.Measurements of witnesses: 1Measurements of Objects: 1Transform of Objects: Different."Extensive Footer OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" As having my last cigarette of the night I stood autonomous gazing at the stars as it was such a clear night, the constellations were clear and manifold. I noticed a very to the point flying object at very high altitude which was dominant at speeds extremely in authorize of a passenger plane. I awareness it should be a satellite, until it flew in a tight clang and also continued on its original course. This ended me hallucination that geologically it party line be a passenger plane or satellite. This was obdurately no matter which I put up with never seen previous and I was not out looking for suchlike either !If you put up with seen suchlike like this in the exceptionally area demand be pleasant sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" through the details of your sighting. "ALL Overfriendly Recording IS Held in reserve Private." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts