Monday 23 February 2009

Ufo Sighting In Hinckley Minnesota On June 8Th 2013 V Shaped Object With Blue Red And Orange Red Lights Approached

Ufo Sighting In Hinckley Minnesota On June 8Th 2013 V Shaped Object With Blue Red And Orange Red Lights Approached
UFO SIGHTING IN HINCKLEY, MINNESOTA ON JUNE 8TH 2013 - V-SHAPED OBJECT WITH BLUE, RED AND ORANGE-RED LIGHTS APPROACHED, HOVERED OVER CAR.The witness phoned me on 6/13/2013 and left a message. I returned the call, and the witness recounted the following, as reconstructed from my sketchy notes: I was driving north in Hinckley at about 11:00 pm last Saturday [June 8, 2013] with my son (10) and daughter (8) in the car also, when I saw a bright light like a star to the north. It got brighter and dimmer and I could see the colors blue and red. I drove closer to it, then I handed my phone, which has a camcorder, to my son and turned the car left so my kids could see it. At that point I lost sight of it, but it must have approached the car very quickly, because my kids said it was over the car. They were frightened. [At this point] we were by the park in Hinckley. Theres also an elementary school park; it was not that park. [I stopped the car] and looked up and it was overhead very close. It was V-shaped and had an orange-red color like a fluorescent light in the corner. It would have taken a 65 TV screen at arms length to blot it out. [The object then moved off and I followed it for four blocks before it was out of sight.] I later told my mom [and sisters]; they laughed at me; Im often looking at the sky. I saw three more of the same thing last night [June 12], with blue and red on top. I dont have a computer or Internet access. I asked a friend where I should report this and [s/he] got your name from MUFON. I have a question: Do satellites have colored lights that they can dim and brighten? Later in trying to pin down the time more accurately, the witness said the time of the June 13th sighting was between 11:00 and 12:00 midnight. W.I.M. Chief Investigator2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts