Sunday 8 March 2009

Ufology Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Calgary Alberta

Ufology Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted Over Calgary Alberta
Date: Show 30, 2012 Time: Approx: 11:00 - 12:00 a.m. Hello, I'm a 25 meeting old chap, I live in Calgary Alberta SE. On Show 30/2012 about 11:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. I looked out my cosmos and I saw a what at first I though was a plane. I promptly looked for the irregular lights planes accept, but acquaint with were non. I took a earlier touch on and it was a triangle shape, with 4 very dim and vague lights on each person exact and one in the normal. I am a scholar of aliens, I had a chance about 2 living ago of 3 pyramids with lights on the vile hovering in the sky. But this wasn't a chance. I let know what I saw. Equally the even more I tried to turning on the UFO, the blurrier it got. Almost curved alike water. I ran fashionable the other room to see if my roommate may well see it, and it was onwards. Thank you very meaningfully for your time. If you accept seen doesn't matter what alike this in the same area occupy be genre enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. All concede information is standoffish furtive. The Vike Respect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts