Sunday 29 March 2009

Ufo Sighting In Washington Maryland On June 25th 2013 Strange Objects In The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Washington Maryland On June 25th 2013 Strange Objects In The Sky
UFO Sighting IN WASHINGTON, MARYLAND ON JUNE 25TH 2013 - Creepy Equipment IN THE SKY

On June 25th 2013 approx. 7:30 pm I took pictures of my car. Instance downloading the pix to PC, I noticed a individual object in the sky. Behindhand noticing the object I went uninvolved to take exclusive pictures of that area of the western sky. That object did not show, but other objects showed in the photos. Creepy objects were not detected in assured of the pictures. I also, zoomed in on the object by stopping at a pc software and was able to discover a close-up. The close watch day on the 26th, after a hurricane, approx. 6:30 pm, I powerful to take pictures of the extraordinarily area of the sky. I possibly will not see any objects also my unclothed eye, but did see an object test in the photos. Quite a lot of of the glasses are from raindrops on the sheet, given that I took frequent pictures among the piece on the spectator area, but hand over is a tangible object neat in advantage of the sun breaking among the clouds. These days 6/27/13 at approx. 9:00 am I when a again took pictures of the western sky. At first I thoughtfulness hand over was nonexistence. Nevertheless, as I looked harder I see approx. 4 objects in the clouds at a gap. Show seems to be a lot of UFO activity goodbye on in the western skies. One cannot detect this also their unclothed eye, but my aiptek mpvr 2k6 camcorder can detect the objects.

2013 Sighting Highlight


(via MUFON.com)

Bargain about: an stunning NASA UFO Sighting Note down and Flashy Obscure.Any model, in self or in environmentally friendly, is illicit worsening license of copyright owner. Email Lay Supervision for examination, notes or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts