Sunday 7 June 2009

By Sueinny

By Sueinny
"Happily, set up believing what you're seeing" I decide this is honor repeating. At 16, in 1975 a few acquaintances and I were followed by a ample UFO. Not faraway being thought about them then Be adjacent to as a bell, I saw this "craft" in audacity of us. (It was above the ample, 3 story house which we were parked at.) Late encouraged from above/behind the house towards us. We took off in the car and it followed us up the cost-cutting style and shot out over the juvenile town while we flew onto the only highway in the area. Do I have an effect in aliens? I never saw one, so that would be certain. Do I have an effect in UFO's. For sure! It opens the possibility for so faraway manager (A guiltless post, to be sure but we over check so faraway, I decide.) And for my 2 cents on the photo I have an effect this guy knows what he saw moreover his eyes and not after the fact in a photo.

Credit: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts