Sunday 30 May 2010

Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted In The Sky Over East Atlanta Georgia

Triangular Shaped Ufo Spotted In The Sky Over East Atlanta Georgia
Date: 1984Time: Approx: 5:30 a.m. In the role of I was 13, source of revenue in east Atlanta, Ga., our car was broken so I had to rotation my racing bike to a acquaintances house little one first light to tell them my step dad indispensable a rotation to work. It was give or take 5:30 a.m. I heard a line and looked increasing to everywhere I heard the line and I saw a leisurely moving triangular bent air craft (UFO) later multi highlighted lights, red, blue, orangey and crisp. It did not make a line sort a jet, it was moving very leisurely, 20-30 mph would be my suppose. I closed and stood to watch this as it flew perpendicular over me. Literally! I may possibly wave around baffled a rock and hit it! I watched it until it was out of sight. I asked one and all I knew if they saw it, no one did. I was laughed at so I didn't repeat once more until now. This was in 1984. I am 40 now. It may fortunate unbalanced, but it's what I saw. Honor. If you wave around seen anything sort this in the exact area fascination be lenient adequate to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net later the details of your sighting. All for one person information is unfriendly furtive. The Vike Mechanism (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ The Vike Mechanism 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts