Monday 24 May 2010

Ufo Sighting In Lawrence

Ufo Sighting In Lawrence
UFO SIGHTING IN LAWRENCE, KANSAS ON SEPTEMBER 20TH 2013 - MULTIPLE ORANGE LIGHTS MOVING IN THE EAST AND SOUTHEASTERN HORIZON

I was at home and my father called me to look outside. I had recently been investigating some strange activity near my house over the past week, so I ran outside to see. I had no idea what they were, and still don't. There were probably 6-10 I saw in total, seemingly appearing, moving from one point to another in straight lines, and then disappearing. This being my third sighting in the sky, I wasn't afraid like before. I was elated, actually, and excited at what I was seeing. Soon they all disappeared, there numbers dwindling down.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts