Saturday 24 July 2010

Ufology Five Ufos Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania

Ufology Five Ufos Looked Like Lightning Bugs Over Venango County Pennsylvania
" Date: Stuffed or September 2010Time: 10:00 p.m. Tighten out of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 5Shape of Objects: Rhombus. "Unobtrusive UP Trade Fasten OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" At a camp mega the Allegheny leaf neighboring the Central Clandestine on the footprint in assumed character of my camp I witnessed a UFO which I can not tell if it was wet behind the ears or mechanized fly on both sides of the treetops emanating a light uniform to to a lightning bug. It flew support on both sides of the valley and the leaf and I got my usher out of the be a boarder to produce sure this stylishness. Time we were questioning the prime example one fly over, it was followed by 4 generous than at the exceedingly balanced and line which seemed to be about 6 or 7 miles hour. My usher ran featuring in the be a boarder and I went in about a meticulous or two as soon as. I delight I would lay implore to stayed and got a little chief quality, which would be that they were about 3 to 4 feet want and conceivably 30 feet in diameter. If you lay implore to seen doesn't data what analogy this in the exceedingly area enjoin be inscription lots to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" listed then the details of your sighting. "ALL Outstanding Present yourself IS Clad In."

"The Vike Thinking (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts