Thursday 29 July 2010

Ufo Sighting In Porterville

Ufo Sighting In Porterville
UFO SIGHTING IN PORTERVILLE, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 18TH 2013 - MY DAUGHTER AND I SAW THE FIRST SET OF LIGHTS OUT THE KITCHEN WINDOW WENT OUTSIDE TO MAKE SURE WE WERE NOT LOOKING AT STARS

At 2:00 am I had been watching tv when I heard a stray dog that hangs out in the neighborhood screeching and running down the street. I went to the kitchen window to see what the problem was and as I looked out the window I noticed what at first I thought was a bright star in the sky to the south east but as I stood looking at it I realized that not only was it too bright to be a star but there was at least 5 lights across that were moving. At first the lights seemed to be flashing but then they were moving across the object.Then it looked as though the lights would separate and then go back together I watched it for several minutes to make sure of what I was seeing. I was excited about seeing the lights but also a little fearful.I called my daughter who lives around the corner from me and told her what I was looking at and we decided to meet at the corner so that she could see it too and make sure I wasn't looking at just bright stars. As I walked out my door and out into the street I realized that there was another one to the west of the first one and as I walked to the corner I saw another one They were not close together but I am not sure how far apart they were. When my daughter met me she verified that what I was seeing was not stars. She brought her camera and tried to get pictures and video but her camera didn't have a very far range zoom. I don't have a video camera any longer since I loaned it to someone about 4 years ago and have not seen it since. Don't ever loan a video camera to someone who you cannot trust cause you never know when you may need it. We stood for about 30 minutes watching the UFOs and the first one seemed to be getting closer as we watched it. The third one was slowly moving back and the second one to the west looked as though it was moving closer as well. When we saw them getting closer we decided it was time to go inside and we went home in a hurry. The UFOs were moving really slowly as though they were looking for something or watching something. That's just our observation.When I came back into the house I went to look out the window to see where they were and the first one was directly overhead and I could not see the other ones. After a few minutes the first one slowly moved on till I could no longer see it. This is not the first sighting that I have had nor the second. A couple of years ago as my mother and I were returning home we saw a cloud, the only cloud in the sky and it was shaped like a saucer. It was sitting directly over a small pasture. Then some time after that I'm not sure how long but we saw it again, the cloud shaped like a saucer. It was strange the way it was shaped both times and both times it was the only cloud in the sky but it wasn't that high up in the sky. I know what my daughter and I saw this morning are UFOs there were no planes or helicopters in the sky and I have never seen an airplane or helicopter just sit in one place for very long.Also I have never felt fear at seeing airplanes or helicopters.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts