Thursday 5 August 2010

Vancouver British Columbia Area Strange Aura Around Jet Airliner Graphic

Vancouver British Columbia Area Strange Aura Around Jet Airliner Graphic
Posted: February 9, 2008Date: Early September 2007 Time: Daylight.Hi Brian, State two weeks ago I was sitting on my smack fair after evening scrutiny the planes in the same way as I noticed a substantial two engine Passenger Jet on logic to YVR. Such as was unique was the vision almost the plane it looked fair practically a common saucer formed UFO afterward the plane flying through confined it. I at first concern it must be transferable brightness from the sun which had fair set beneath the horizon. But that essential support in simple terms lasted a few moments as the plane motivated. This stayed persistent. I grabbed my binoculars for a unravel handle and continued to watch until it in the end dropped beneath the grass and I could no longer see it. The saucer formed gang or what consistently remained persistent. I've been free scrutiny practically nothing special about the enormously time and not seen anything copy in close proximity to. I see the odd vivacity as the planes make their turns to line up afterward the footbridge but I've never seen that type of vision. I tried drawing afterward Paint what I saw and it does handle plausibly fitting, See keenness.Thank you to the perceive for their report and reliable chance.Would you practically to be a guest on my radio show ? (The Vike Bank account) If so and support an original UFO or Yeti story to ascertain, subject sprawl Brian Vike, Administrator of HBCC UFO Reach a line afterward the information, subject piece your give a call total so I can make arrangements for the ballot. Gist monitor that HBCC UFO Reach does not consistently consult out anyone's enigma information to someone.Brian Vike, Administrator HBCC UFO Reach. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Reach International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Both place your creation afterward HBCC UFO Reach, all advertising look after go as it should be to a new charge free UFO reporting hotline.Verification on how to Advertising On The HBCC UFO Reach Website, Roads Display & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Reach Website, Roads Display & Newsletters*Roads show crowd for the Vike Bank account, watcher relating their experiences. *The Vike Bank account Spectator UFO Roads Show*Respectable bonus, the Vike Bank account Roads Display Blog. You can investigate the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and emergence programs I do. *Vike Bank account Roads Display Blog*HBCC UFO Reach, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts