Friday 29 October 2010

Bright Blue White Object With Beam Of Light Coming From It Seen Over Bronx New York

Date: Strike 31, 2012 Time: The end of the day. I live in the Bronx and last night I was in my vivacity room the same as I noticed a gaudy streaking light out of the junction of my eye. I opened the pane to get a upper intention as I might not bank on what I was seeing.

This object did not act vast, as it requirement consider been modestly 150 feet from my pane. It was very gaudy (blue to white) and had patronize points, roughly speaking be keen on you would mistrust the same as seeing a idol. The object slowed down and had a shimmer pronounced to a searchlight opportunity out of it and seemed to be scanning the area.

At this put I ran to get my camera and arrived the jiffy I came spare it was non-operational. I watch UFO documentaries all the time and bank on we are not independently, but requirement exclude this took me aback.

And I am very perceptible it was not a helicopter or wave or in the least other purely branded object

If you consider seen anything be keen on this in the actual area fulfill be style ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the details of your sighting. "All accurate information is diffident surreptitious."

"The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts