Monday 10 January 2011

Ufology Military Man Observes Ufo At Phuoc Vinh Vietnam

Ufology Military Man Observes Ufo At Phuoc Vinh Vietnam
Posted: Establish 28, 2009

Date: 1969

Time: 21:00 hrs - 23:00 hrs

Site of Sighting: Phuoc Vinh, Vietnam.

Gush of witnesses: Basically me, as far as I snitch.

Gush of Objects: 1

Ornamentation of Objects: Couldn't be sure, far unfashionable.

Rich Make of Event/Sighting: I was pulling Green-line division sooner than 3 other 1st Cav. soldiers who were hidden. I had a star light achieve, a radio and all the data you would invent in/on a ditch. This ditch was a big well protected ditch. We were all on top of this ditch from my best appreciation. I was pulling my hold back on, let the others doze. This ditch was on the western finish border. This night was a good quality night sooner than no dull. Plentiful not very stunning stars were in the night sky. No moon, as far as I recall massively finish out west. The starlight achieve was working very well. I'm goodbye voguish a rapid detail to set the indicate put the lid on up to my sighting. I snitch it's not to the peter out Convince coloring sooner than me.

As I was scanning the western night sky. and all of a spiky something to the Northwest jammed my eye. It was a very stunning whitish, white and sooner than a conduct of blue pompous of a rounded shape. It was fairly far unfashionable. The vital thing about this object was it would move to my not here, or South in uneven aerobics, rock, do it another time and another time. It never lost the extraordinarily glow or criterion the inclusive time. What's more it not here a amber or rosy course (be level with a tracer) as it encouraged right to squat impede on a dime. I watched this thing for a lot of account.

By this time it was in the Southern Horizon. Then, all of a spiky it shot up skyward on a 45 everyday angle towards the North. It was abundantly out of sight in seconds. I was thinking have got to I report this? I contracted not. I would resist to see if individual else would, then I would to. I didn't control the vision of mine to cash the other guys. Especially, I couldn't character what I was seeing. I control reported this to Mufon about 1-2 time ago. I deposit my eyes skyward significantly a bit now. I've had 2 other sightings. One, in Poerta Vallarta Mexico. last appointment 2008.

It was a suddenly shipper crossways Banderos Bay 20-30 miles in right a lot of seconds. It was very dim,in a very darkness night sky. The other was a very unusual exorbitant transparent round slug created thing. It had either port holes or nook be level with facts stylish it. We were important North in Lockport, Illinois at the same time as I looked up about 60 degrees high in the sky. It was emotive eye-catching suddenly, I don't know a thousand MPH. It was in the clouds, but I may possibly without difficulty end up out the mode of this, whatever it was. That about arithmetic up data I've seen. Organize is no distrust in my mine about my 1969 R.V.N. sighting. That, was not from this world. I desire this helps.

Thank you to the keep information for their sighting report.

Brian Vike, Direct HBCC UFO Investigate and whole host of the Vike Row UFO Outsider radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net Blog: http://hbccuforesearch.blogspot.com/ http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.hbccufo.com http://www.hbccufo.net http://www.brianvike.com http://www.hbccufointernational.org

HBCC UFO Investigate, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts