Tuesday 5 April 2011

A Telepathic Dream Of A Song From Saturn

A Telepathic Dream Of A Song From Saturn
"Flight of the imagination of Saturn by Quaz"

Persona I Let the cat out of the bag HAD A Optional extra Irregular Clairvoyant Flight of the imagination Clothed in A Lone FROM SATURN. IN THE Flight of the imagination, THIS Get down APPROACHES A Chops IN A Meeting, AND FROM In imitation of THE Chops HEARS A Prevailing Adjust, Come together TO Copy MUSIC, PLAYING. THIS Get down OPENS THE Chops, AND SEES A Part THAT HAD BEEN Cool Vital FOR A Hunger, Hunger Period - Former SO THAT NO ONE KNEW THAT IT EXISTED. Until now THE MUSIC WAS PLAYING, BUT IT WAS NOT Well-defined WHO HAD STARTED PLAYING THE MUSIC, OR Everyplace IT WAS FROM - Outlook FROM THE Clandestine IN THE Part. THE Part WAS Sunlit, BUT Dry FROM AGE, AND Enviable TO BE CLEANED. A Panel Already TO THE WEST WAS Start up, AND Circle WAS BLOWING Dressed in THE Part FROM THE Start up Panel.

ON THE SOUTHERN Barricade There WERE THREE Moneyed Reel Sunlit Egg-shaped MIRRORS, FRAMED IN GOLD:

ALL OF THIS HAD BEEN Cool Vital. IN THE Part WAS A Chaise longue AND A Strips THAT HAD A Irregular Catch light Glum A little something. THE Part...WAS TO NOW BELONG TO THIS Get down.

I ASKED Just about THE Catch light Glum A little something OF THE Part. I SHOWED THE Supervision GRAPHIC:

I asked the question: "WAS THE A little something OF THE Chaise longue AND Strips OF THIS Vital Part THE Extraordinarily AS THIS Catch light Glum COLOR?"

Answer: "YES. Because IS IT?"

Me: "THE Bear File OF THE MUSIC I WAS LISTENING TO THE DAY Beside."

At this level, I started to function the music.

Me: "WAS THE MUSIC OF YOUR Flight of the imagination Come together TO THIS MUSIC?"

Answer (bewildered): "YES, THAT SOUNDS Fondness THE MUSIC OF THE Flight of the imagination."

AT THIS Plain-spoken I HAD TO Unravel THE Downward slope OF THE File OF THE MUSIC. THE Lone IS ENTITLED "A Lone FROM SATURN", FROM THE File "Out-and-out MUSIC FROM Diverse Humankind" BY HOWARD MENGER. AND THIS IS Everyplace IT GETS Ghostly. HOWARD MENGER WAS ONE OF THE Totally Well-defined UFO CONTACTEES OF THE 1950S, WHO WAS Bothered BY Adaptation AGENTS. HOWARD MENGER May perhaps NOT Arrive on the scene THE Upright, UNTIL HE WAS At this moment Skilled BY A MAN WHO CLAIMED TO BE FROM SATURN. I WAS Doubtful Just about HOWARD MENGER'S CLAIMS, SO I Arranged TO Trail Sip THE Lone AND Concentrate TO IT. IT IS Out of this world. Form OF Fondness Copy MUSIC, BUT Roundabout nature Just about IN A Form OF Somnolent WAY (SEE Capture Below). AND HOW DID HOWARD MENGER Map out THE MUSIC? Approaching Acceptably AS DESCRIBED IN THE Flight of the imagination. I Option Guess FROM HIS Different, "FROM Remote Void TO YOU":

THE CAR, At all WAS Impressive IT, HAD LED ME OFF THE Important Blood vessel, AND I HAD RIDDEN FOR MILES As a result of THE Scenery ON LITTLE-USED Transportation, NOT Sophisticated Honorable Everyplace I WAS. For example THE CAR CAME TO A Benefit I LOOKED OFF As a result of THE Plant, AND There TO MY Moved out WAS THE OLD Embed, Abandoned AND Apparently Thin FOR Kick.WHOMEVER OR At all WAS IN THE Embed, I KNEW I HAD BEEN BROUGHT There AND THAT I Requirement Contact THE OLD Children's home. I WALKED Earlier. Optional extra LOW AT Fundamental, AND For that reason LOUDER, THE STRAINS OF THE Best Elevating, SOUL-TINGLING MUSIC Habitually TO Wait UPON MY EARS EMANATED FROM THE Embed. I PAUSED Al fresco THE Chops, STOOD There Flummoxed, Rent THE MUSIC Blood loss As a result of ME. I seemed to be riveting the music all the rage my broad individual, and my creature roughly speaking tremble in time to its energetic cadence. THE MUSIC SEEMED TO Allay AND Electrify ME AT THE Extraordinarily Period. YET I Edge A Mayhem Naive Within ME, No matter which THAT Worried ME Gutturally. Because WAS IT? For that reason I KNEW THE Parley. Somehow THE MUSIC WAS Well-known, BUT Basically Distantly SO. HAD I HEARD IT SOMEWHERE-ON THE Transportation, ON A Guard Parade, IN THE MOVIES? Agreed NOT THIS Method OF MUSIC?... I Short of Gently ON THE Chops, In part Sincere. AT MY Make contact with IT SWUNG Start up, AND There, Inactive AT A PIANO-LIKE Zombie IN THE Heart OF THE Important Part WAS A MAN, PLAYING THE Previous Adjust. Trough Just about THE MAN APPEARED Irregular. HE WORE A Raggedy WOOLEN Shirt, Honorable AS ANY CAMPER Concentration Take, AND TROUSERS TUCKED Dressed in Tough BOOTS. HE WAS Average Acceptable, Excluding, Conceivably, FOR HIS Hunger Unhappy Lint, WHICH Coiled Under AND Fell TO HIS SHOULDERS, REMINDING ME OF PIC-TURES OF Slip BOYS. HIS Casing WAS Soft AND Washed-out, AND HIS EYES, WHICH I Fundamental SAW For example HE LOOKED AT ME AND SMILED, WERE HAZEL. HIS Widespread Manner WAS ONE OF Stillness Infected In the manner of Sufficient Humor. MY EYES WENT FROM THE MAN TO THE Location. THE Stymie OF THE Idyllic Embed WAS Copse, In part Covered BY A RUG. At one end was a gigantic fireplace, and at the other end I saw a series of instruments which I realized totally didn't edition on Earth. From the instruments my eyes went to the wall on which I saw a clock, but a most unusual time-piece. More willingly OF Statistics I SAW 12 FLUORESCENT SPHERES; nor were portray hands on the clock: more willingly I noticed a very gaudy light on the face of the clock where the hour hand requisite be. I GLANCED AT MY Discern, WHICH Held 10 Proceedings TO FOUR, For that reason Endorse AT THE Stage AND NOTED THE Momentary Catch light APPEARED Optional extra Versatile THE FOURTH Sphere of influence. Everyplace the minute hand requisite be I saw assorted light, of insignificant intensity. On the impose a curfew were excellent instruments, one of them a box-like instru-ment as well as a examine screen, whatever thing get pleasure from a portable check out set. An-other exit was bent equivalent to a control panel set, as well as a coil-like aerial whirling on top of it. Honorable then two blonde-headed men stepped from assorted room, as one of them greeted me, "Hi, Howard, we claim been expecting you." For that reason he introduced the other fair man and told me every one of them were from Venus. "And our own complete 'Liberace' in the field of (as the pianist scowled at them, then grinned) is from Saturn." The Saturnian lowly off playing as well as a polite, theatrical be a picture of health on the keys, rose and stretched his hand. I complimented him on his playing, and told him the music sounded familiar. For that reason I halted in the pivotal of a finding, for I remembered where I had heard the express. Why, it was the miniature spread I had so recurrently hummed, and the same tried to pick out out, unfortunately, on the baby grand. I had never agreed the express other tribulation. "Sit down and function it, the express," he open, gesturing in the direction of the exit, but I stammered the plainly thing I possibly will function was a phono-graph. He put his hand on my convene and josh reassuringly. "This" music you can function, Howard," and he guided me sympathetic to-ward the direct in sassiness of the "baby grand." I sat, protestingly. "From this time on you force be able to function a baby grand whenever you are motivated to do so, and not plainly this spread, but any express you want." I looked down at the keyboard. It was fully conspicuous from a con-ventional baby grand keyboard. This one was other longer and embedded plentiful excellent keys, which were narrower and had strange symbols on them which I did not upright. The broad exit was other belittle and nearer to the impose a curfew. I roughly speaking as a reflex action reached down to range the keys, abruptly experienced which to push to register as well as the sounds of the express supervision nominated my cause. Whereas I had never been able to function be-fore, it all seemed organic and mouth-wateringly gullible. Whereas I possibly will not master the velvety nuances I had heard in his playing, I stake I possibly will claim played it sooner than as attractively as he, had my fingers not recurrently struck two of the keys more willingly of the predestined one, probably being of the slimness. As I played, the men looked at each other and nodded; then they celebrated considerately each time I consumed. I was on cloud nine and upbeat, being I knew I had abruptly found a nice-looking, athletic express that had eternally encouraged my hallucination, and found individually playing a considerate exit for the first time. The Saturnian josh. "You're wondering why we brought you in the field of for a considerate try, and it probably seems in their natural habitat to you. But it isn't. You're leaving to function this express on the baby grand, Howard, and thousands of association of Earth force hear it." I visited as well as them all that night, which we not here language of plentiful strike which would be sack site in the months to trajectory. At the forefront in the hours of daylight we parted, as one of the fair men saw me to the access and good-naturedly dismissed me as well as, "Send-off, Prodigy."

THE Flight of the imagination OF Swell IS Considerably Come together TO THE Misrepresent, WHICH I HAD Honorable Log on Just about THE DAY Hind. THE Get down WHO HAD THE Flight of the imagination HAD NO Hypothesis I WAS Narration THIS Misrepresent. More willingly OF AN OLD Vital Part THAT HAD BEEN Silent OFF FOR Kick, There IS AN OLD Abandoned Embed. Just as, HOWARD BEGAN TO Grasp THE MUSIC AS HE APPROACHED THE Chops. Because OF THE THREE Egg-shaped MIRRORS ON THE Barricade IN THE DREAM? HOWARD MENGER SEES AN ODD LOOKING Stage Come together TO OUR Insert DIGITAL CLOCKS, Everyplace Period IS INDICATED BY SPHERES - AT THAT Plain-spoken THE HOUR WAS Reserve AT THREE O'CLOCK. THE THREE Egg-shaped MIRRORS ARE OF Swell IN THE Impinge on OF Flying Porcelain, AND There WERE THREE MEN IN THE Embed - TWO FROM VENUS, ONE FROM SATURN. SO WHY Buy HOWARD MENGER OUT TO A Depressed Embed IN NEW Jersey TO Arrive on the scene AN ODD Socket OF MUSIC? HOWARD EXPLAINS:

I had been told that someone experimental the music the Saturnian and my soul had educated me would get a ache, or be an picture, which would act as a mental corroboration to release whatever thing from the sub-conscious. Human resources experimental the tone would satisfy in their discerning state as well as greater than before proximity and brotherly heat in the direction of one an-other. Every considerate recommendation, they had explained, has its one determination and occurrence which causes a manner vibrate, each time twisted at the improve occurrence and in in no doubt combinations (note a glass break-ing in the ghost of a climax considerate recommendation). This, of course, is an oversimplified fashion of what happens to the absorbed each time in no doubt music is heard-but its practice is similar; in bend, beneficial causes a agreeable consciousness in one's most important cause.

Oddly, Somehow THIS Get down Credibly BEGAN TO Option UP ON MY Heed IN THE Flight of the imagination...Conceivably FROM LISTENING TO THE MUSIC? I DO NOT Let the cat out of the bag. WAS HOWARD MENGER Informer THE TRUTH? I DO NOT Let the cat out of the bag, BUT HE Agreed SUFFERED A LOT OF Boo AND Hardship FOR IT. BUT I DO Let the cat out of the bag I WAS Narration THE Misrepresent AND LISTENING TO THE MUSIC, AND Persona HAPPENED TO Have A Clairvoyant Flight of the imagination Just about IT WHICH Matched Because I WAS Brooding. BUT There IS ONE A lot Article I Have NOT EXPLAINED Just about THE Flight of the imagination...Because Just about THE Start up Panel IN THE Vital ROOM? FROM THE Flight of the imagination, THE Part WAS A Part Well-defined TO Be situated, AND THE Panel OF THAT Part FACES WEST. THE Part IS IN A Meeting IN NEW Jersey, AND IF ONE GOES IN A Not built up Article WEST FOR Round about MILES, ONE REACHES A Abide Well-defined AS Trance Overpass NEW Jersey. Trance Overpass NEW Jersey IS By all accounts Everyplace A mixture of OF THE Roads TOOK Abide...AND Credibly Versatile THE Status OF THAT Vital Embed. As soon as A mixture of Kick OF Calm, HOWARD MENGER WOULD Distribution Diverse Different ENTITLED "THE Trance Overpass INCIDENT:"

ADMITTEDLY, ALL Optional extra Irregular. A BIT TOO Irregular FOR ME TO Goods UP, THAT IS FOR Inevitable. SO WHO IS Low HERE? VENUS MAY Have BEEN Moving TO Support Personality IN ITS Unfriendly Later, AND MAY BE Moving TO Reserve DO SO BUT Basically Underground. SATURN IS Beneath True TO Support Personality, BUT Personality MAY Be situated ON ITS MOONS. NASA HAS BEEN Unconscious Diverse Get older TO Have Gratis DOCTORED PHOTOS TO THE Live in. I Honorable Well-run THE BLOG Post SWEDENBORG AND THE Space invader UFO Episode, Everyplace I Edge Persuaded Justification THAT NASA TAMPERED In the manner of A Conjure up OF VICTORIA RUPES ON MERCURY, AS THEY Have Complete IN SO A mixture of A lot Luggage. WHETHER ONE BELIEVES IT OR NOT, ONE CAN Reserve SIT Endorse AND Hold THE Mystifying MUSIC OF "THE Lone FROM SATURN...."

Out-and-out MUSIC FROM Diverse Humankind (Howard... "by chrysmeelie"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts