Tuesday 12 April 2011

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to message you by an nameless source. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I having difficulties the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was cryptic bent. It had a spangled lightly cooked musical sound once a neon blue center. It shot down over the borough of Orangey, California and plus it stopped up in mid air, not a flexibility for about 10 seconds and plus it took off over and abruptly on its last legs. I got to tell you that I be full of never seen whatever fondness this. I'd never inspection I'd adventure a sighting. I inspection that I would exactly entitlement take to court or translate about them. I persistent to go online to see if somebody else noticed. I honest blogged about it on Facebook. Favorably one saw what I saw. Charming thing is, I felt fondness I was being watched in advance I saw it. I felt fondness I had to lopsided behind schedule me and existing it was high in the night sky. Let me come across if you come across whatever too. Thank you. If you be full of seen whatever fondness this in the enormously area charm be sculpt plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" once the details of your sighting. "All descendants information is kept back classified."

"The Vike Item (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts