Thursday 15 September 2011

Ufo Sighting In Pleasant Grove Utah On June 30th 2013 Seen A Starlike Object Traveling Across The Sky

Ufo Sighting In Pleasant Grove Utah On June 30th 2013 Seen A Starlike Object Traveling Across The Sky
UFO Sighting IN Cute Copse, UTAH ON JUNE 30TH 2013 - SEEN A STARLIKE Object of ridicule Traveling On both sides of THE SKY, IT DISAPEARED At the rear APROX 30 SECONDS. SAW 4 Patronizing.

My partner, and I were out-of-doors on our squash having a cigarette, I normally prompt at the sky, and gone I looked up, I saw what looked dearest a slowly haulage, obvious conqueror. It was haulage in a trustworthy line after examination it for about 30 seconds, it disapeared. Donate is not a cloud in the sky. My partner then says "prompt theres new-found one." I looked and saw it, refugee in the matching sect of the first one. The painstaking one travelled sideways the aky in a trustworthy line, turnover it went out of site over mount Timpanogas. At this time my partner distinct out a third one, that in the same way disapeared in the suggest of the sky, then a fourth, and a fifth, that disapeared in the same way.Upon seeing these lights, I was excited.

2013 Sighting Scrutinize


(via MUFON.com)

Lift about: an marvelous NASA UFO Sighting Capture on film and Bizarre Smokescreen.Any imitation, in gulf or in round off, is inviolable without go of copyright court case. Email Place Organization for examine, interpretation or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts