Tuesday 13 September 2011

Ufo Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On September 2Nd 2013 Seen Fire Ball And I Have 10 Photos Of Object

Ufo Sighting In Indianapolis Indiana On September 2Nd 2013 Seen Fire Ball And I Have 10 Photos Of Object
UFO SIGHTING IN INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA ON SEPTEMBER 2ND 2013 - SEEN FIRE BALL AND I HAVE 10 PHOTOS OF OBJECT

I was standing outside when I seen a fireball in the sky so I ran inside the house to grab my Iphone and I came back out and took photos of this object as it was flying away from me at a steady rate. to my surprise there was another object over my house and I took photos of that one as it was flying away from me. I have the photos!

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts