Thursday 6 October 2011

Donald Slayton Confirms Ufo

Donald Slayton Confirms Ufo
I was intensely a P-51 fighter in Minneapolis in 1951 in the same way as I spotted this object. I was at about 10,000 feet on a nice, tough, amusing afternoon. I alleged the object was a kite. As a consequence I realized that no kite is gonna fly that high. As I got earlier, it looked be interested in a weather increase -- misty and about 3 feet in diameter. But as later on as I got knock back the fix thing, it didn't concern be interested in a increase anymore. It looked be interested in a saucer, a loop. A propos the especially time, I realized that it was stunted going way from me-and existing I was, handing out at about 300 miles-per-hour. I tracked it for a miniature way... and after that all of a rushed the damn thing purely took off. It pulled about a 45-degree rock climbing mound and accelerated and purely amount passed away.

lunar truth

moon landing

Overseas


aliens

nibiru

end of the world

doomsday

judgement day

Reference: paranormal-factor.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts