Wednesday 5 October 2011

Ufo Sighting In Austin Texas On September 3Rd 1975 Around 6

Ufo Sighting In Austin Texas On September 3Rd 1975 Around 6
UFO SIGHTING IN AUSTIN, TEXAS ON SEPTEMBER 3RD 1975 - AROUND 6:30 AM SITTING WAITING ON SCHOOL BUS LOOKING UP AND SAW A STREAK OF BRIGHT SOLID FLUORESCENT BALL COME FROM WEST TO EAST AT A VERY GREAT SPEED AND STOPPED DEAD JUST ABOVE TREE LINE AND AFTER ABOUT FIVE SECONDS IT DESCENDED FROM A DEAD STOP.

I was waiting for the school bus around 6:30 AM in Austin texas and it was very cool out and I was sitting looking up at a clear sky and then I saw A bright streak moving from east to west (very fast it only took about two seconds to go from 10:00 to just above tree line to the east and in about two seconds and when I Finally locked in on it, it stopped dead in mid air just above the tree line and hovered for about five seconds then descended at a much slower speed, it looked like you punched a hole in the sky, like a fluorescent bright light no glare, it went from light to black on the edge of it, about the size of a dime at arms length, I knew this was something different now because I've seen aircraft the shuttle fly over shooting stars meteors and comets and this was way faster, I could not tell depth on the object very well but it was a good ways off from what I could tell, I was about 13 at the time AND before seeing Star Wars, im really glad i did this and finally told you, thank you for your time. William Hanson

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts