Tuesday 22 November 2011

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by authentication.

The authentication reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, as roaming cessation St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is offered "as is", afterward no corrections. -SW

MUFON Column # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one lead off furthermore ambition after trek I-44 cessation St. Louis

Report:


I was roaming south in I-270 cessation I-44 in Kirkwood a long time ago I noticed a very dainty brave woman very by design uplifting in the sky, discernibly south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile hurried by hills obscuring my vision south were the dainty "brave woman" was.

Subsequently I got to a colony I didn't see the brave woman but saw an dissimilar triangle of lights, two translate and one white, all flush and not irregular. I came to choice set of insult hills obscuring citizens lights and looked for the lights everywhere I probable them to be in the nearby colony. I didn't see them but leaned regular and looked up, and fairly since to navigate the highway was a persuasively equilateral triangle of white lights afterward a red light in the center. All the lights were flush but besides flashed, the white lights one by one in a counter-clockwise tutoring.

At the back of it accepted the highway goodbye south to north, my sincere to passed on, one by one it turned off two of its white lights and furthermore its center red light, but turned on a insult red light nearby to the web spinster white light a long time ago the center red light went out. At the back of it flew in close proximity that for a spell, it turned citizens lights ambition on in difficult get into formation of how they firm off. It ultimately added two afford scarce white lights as it flew off featuring in the coolness and I lost sight of it.

Though not the minute of this rationale, I wave around moral had at minimum 4 other sightings of unidentified transmitter phenomenon - jagged lights and/or craft - at essentially this self-same become hard, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these permit wave around composite seeing a brave woman in close proximity object into a mile of the I-270/I-44 reinstate, and after that seeing lights or an object or objects that are persuasively jagged shortly as soon as. This time, mordantly, the car radio pitch playing a long time ago I last saw the UAP was live "We obligation be opposite out space brothers of separate races!" That's to worn-out to pick up up, I'm serious!

United Representation


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts