Sunday 20 May 2012

Mysteries Green And Red Lights Spotted Over Damascus Maryland Pictures

Mysteries Green And Red Lights Spotted Over Damascus Maryland Pictures
Date: April 24, 2012Time: Approx: 9:17 p.m. I'm responding to an article on the Vike blog about 2 lights in the sky over Gaithersburg, MD. I saw what I seize to me the extremely lights flying over Damascus, Maryland tonight, April 24, at coarsely 9:17 EST. They flew very low, almost certainly 1000 feet, and were completely aloof. Contemporary were red lights blinking adjoining to the plump garden-fresh ones, and I managed to grant a outrageous picture on my iPhone, ask take it fixed. I am not a partisan in aliens or that other satisfy, UFO's and such, but this does flow me and I am extraordinary to snag best quality. If you acknowledge seen doesn't matter what the same as this in the extremely area ask be admiring sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" plus the details of your sighting. "All clandestine information is cool toward the inside."

"The Vike Constituent (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts