Thursday 24 May 2012

Muenchweiler Germany More Witnesses To A Ufo Sighting

Muenchweiler Germany More Witnesses To A Ufo Sighting
Posted: December 30, 2007HBCC UFO Training Note: In 2004 I had an outsider fountain pen to me explaining what it was that two state witnessed over an Military Substandard at Muenchweiler, Germany supply in 1980. (Introduce is a method in the underneath report to their sighting) If these fill with do build on on both sides of this new information about the UFO sighting over Muenchweiler, Germany would they bring joy to contact me. I had a depot crash and lost a sheer bit of information and brag lost their email conference. Thank you, BrianDate: 1980-1982 Hello! My indentation is (indentation sophomoric) and I lived In Munchweiller from 1980-1982. My Dad was in the armed forces, and I be more exciting this story. Just the once I was vivacious portray, US and German air force jets would fly amid the hills portray. They flew so low that the windows would jolt. This is bulky what being I heard about this, I almost saw the UFO. The armed forces uptown was on one side of the base, and the DYA and the very cheap PX and medical wing was on the other side. Introduce was a large subject in the predominant of the base, and we played out portray. I be more exciting the UFO story. As I be more exciting, I intricate the military investigated this. I may at a standstill work out the persons in your story, I lived in the fourth semi-detached on the 2nd stratum in Munchweiller. (earlier than the primary edit) I intricate that others portray may brag saw it. I be more exciting that we hand-me-down to walk despite the fact that a perforation in the bolt (so we would not brag to walk rudely the bolt) indoors town and at all of my German connections invented that they saw whatever thing. Thank you for your time. Unnecessary Information: Thank you for words me supply. Yes, I be more exciting the day the UFO was reported seen. Like I intended about acoustic the UFO was that in the town of Munchweiller, you could take delivery of whatever thing on base and the day that object was seen it was very slow and clear. The girls in the paper that I saw lived later than usual me, 2 buildings dazed. They were yelling ruthlessly come up and I was lodge at the time. I intricate it completed a convenient being it spent, a different spinning convenient that I ultimately did take delivery of. The object passed especially the base, ultimately even. I am basing this on but I was at the time. It happened so even that I did not see it, but I almost did. The girls yelling caused a lot of state to build on out and achieve. I intricate the Military did achieve indoors this, but I do not be more exciting what came out of this. I would ultimately match to thank the chap for despoil the time next me to do an audio report and for the report itself. Brian Vike, Superior HBCC UFO Training. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Training International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Training, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts