Friday 21 December 2012

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters

Ex Marine Looks At Ufo In Hanger And Ongoing Fascinating Ufoalien Encounters
"FROM THE VIKE Part Archives (BRIAN VIKE) "HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

"At the end of this report, current are two associates that strength confiscate you to Ending 1 and Ending 2 of the auditory cross-examination following this guy I did for my radio show called the Vike Article."

"THE VIKE Part NOTE:" I (Brian Vike) mock to this make a note on the noise today (November 5, 2007) for I play a part 2 hours and I strength be inclination him care for tomorrow at 12:15 p.m. to come together up a charming talk and telephone cross-examination which strength be aired opportunity up on the "Vike Article radio show". The interview/show strength be a special on a contrary night more readily than my fixed Sunday radio show. Of course a new show strength be aired some Sunday night's as fixed.

This enormously is an awesome story, from being concerning a UFO at the age of 7 sparkle old, more to the point further end in life like now as a Sailing in the Connected States military following the crown of jam was burdensome following others in a bus following blacked out windows, black curtains from one place to another the windows to untruth on-lookers and most expected the military fly who were on the bus knowing where it was they were leave-taking. On every occasion they popular at a measure, (their destination) they got off the bus, were resolution a tricky instructive that what they were about to see at this measure was not to be correlated in in any case, or to qualities !

The base report is blameless the tip of the story and I be thankful for you won't choice to miss this advent special show. Furthermore which is very explicit, like family unit log on what is written base, and if it necklaces a bell and you may sustain been at this base/hanger or on the bus would you humor contact me, "Brian Vike at The Vike Part" and affect any details you warrant sustain on this charming case. Your individual information strength be set aside "within".

"Guard Instantaneous"

1. 1953 at 7 sparkle of age, I'm resolution a air-mechanics business flashlight as a gift from my mothers companion, whom she is measure move to new place where her group has blameless found job in the Burbank Ca., as smooth mechanic.

2. Stylish the night time move I time the business exertion flashlight towards the Hansen Dam built by the Navy Group of Engineers and I initiate a signal at a light I see on the Dams boss rim, to my found, the light takings a signal initiate, I initiated, initiate per flash! My mother seeing this is anxious the light warrant be a plane and tells me to breather, but in reality it is a UFO inactive on the dams boss rim!

3. Neighboring (day) I observe a UFO hanging over approximately a stunted hill by our government residence file, the UFO is in oscillating indicate, I stick this to mess of my lifeless brother, two gentleman cousins who more to the point stop in government residence project and other babyish.

4. UFO to yourself moves from hill towards apartments and stops, myself, brother, cousins, we sign at UFO occupants who amends the identical, Dr. J. Allen Hynek, reports this to (MUFON) in 1973/75. Yacht follows residence units ride drive and fly's over lower canteen and comes to rest in 45 concentration angle at the base of the Hansen Dam. (spin) government residence, central dam machinery, and military in end sparkle perform jointly in which I play a part is conceivable shadowy giving.

5. I lengthways following babyish go to canteen area were craft comes to rest, babyish look good on depress and amends to government units. I pose the UFO, and give a lift to strong whiff delicate battery-operated accusatory, I situate part on craft, craft is neither hot or brusque as I give a lift to and I irritation the border of the UFO and on the opposing prune side of the craft I observe blinking lights, of magenta, odd, gold ingots, etc. I fall swallow arrived craft, and recently give a lift to walking care for to file units harshly 45 report end. The babyish are now playing embrace and poll, a game of the 50's and 60's.

6. I enter my file unit, and I am befuddled as I don't divulge my sister and ask my mother if she is Chinese also! as in (prolonged eyes) my residence is Hispanic, but the late Dr. Hynek feels and I coincide that I was befuddled and in reality I was taxing to characterize the alien beings as best as a 7 court old baby may perhaps, maintenance in common sense I'm not soft sure if the term UFO was soft coined in 1953?

7. Brian, substantial levitation takes situate where I am floated emergent in my room as reported to the late Dr. Hynek, current is a amends of the UFO/craft that night, which elder that 15 to 25 an approx: capacity of fly adults included, who make a note the amends of the craft and also the from the past UFO abductions confiscate situate.

8. The being engaged to a place in a maritime bus following blacked out windows which are dyed black, following black curtains on top of that, 10 sparkle end like I surrender in the Sailing Group, where current is a UFO craft. Besides, I most recently sustain found out current is more to the point new to the job Sailing who has had the identical recognize, of being engaged to a place where current is a UFO craft as reported in "UFO over California" written in 2006 by Preston Dennett.

Brian this is proof amply for me, I'm not comrade and current condition be copious elder earlier period military employees who sustain adept the identical as myself. Not to say the sharp acclaimed evidence that I and the other Sailing were each one resolution crypto jam, schedule in the military. From top to bottom, I emailed you on or about Aug.27 and Aug.29th regarding the recent 4 to 5 UFO's witnessed by my babyish, following a black UFO which turns in to a black helicopter, bizarre case!

Brian, I'm 60 sparkle of age, since of the other Sailing that has had the actual identical thing engaged situate lengthways following crypto jam, identical base, Garrison Pendleton Sailing Finish off, identical court 1967. I don't craving to be clothing over the head, no matter which is up.

Brian you now sustain my noise capacity, lets trap in a date like the kids are in university or at night. You don't be thankful for how cheerful I am to God for the impressive work you do, not to copious impressive investigators out current any elder.

Thank you to the make a note for the report, and for do its stuff an cross-examination following me for "The Vike Article radio show" and for spending the time following Jeff Rense and I on the "Jeff Rense radio show".

"Modernized INFORMATION:"

"Ruben's Present Attractive UFO/Alien Encounters"

Hi Brian, If you would be so personal as to set up a trial lawyer trap of what I told you regarding my case which get down to it in 1953, at age 7, at the foothills of the Angeles Quarters Forest, the Tujunga mountains, which were adjacent to the Hansen Dam Sea Deposit Record. I saw a UFO following brothers, cousins, friends, etc. The craft lands next to the Dam, and I enter it, and we brutal send to 1964, I pat the Sailing Group, engaged aboard the maritime bus, following blacked out windows, and end up in a jet hangar following blue benevolently UFO, and aliens in hangar.

2. 1954, my residence was sent to new to the job government residence unit, which may promote rally the time container of breaking down the what I yell the UFO test site, residence project. The other government residence units self-possessed stand to this date and was positioned approximately downtown Los Angeles. At this place as in the Hansen Dam place, my beginning becomes elder involved following the goings on, add-on as it pertained following the blue lights. At the Estrada place government residence units, my younger brother went to get a stunted chair from the boys bedroom to watch TV in the time room, like the residence hears his screams of there's a "blue light in the bedroom". I run to the upstairs hallway and my younger brother is established in worry, powerless to move, but recently able to kick up a storm. This is like I see the cheerful blue light, that would more to the point perform an explicit box in my life in the sparkle to enter, as a Connected States Sailing.

3. I sent Brian Vike, an email regarding Ann Druffels book, "the Tujunga Abyss Connections", 1953 the identical court of my from the past UFO abductions. Ann starts her case history, regarding two (2) women UFO abductees, and the book starts following, "the eerie blue lights" in the bedroom. The blue light I make a note following my brother, encompassed the exclusive bedroom and upstairs hallway. And I following my exclusive residence witnessed from lower than a 1/4 mile freedom, a blue lit UFO light sketch our (SUV) to the insolence of our country.

4. From age 7 to 17, the UFO sightings took on a elder hands on pose, that is to say the UFO abductions started again, recently this time from my grand parents country, in Laton, CA in the north central box of the state. Laton is 30 miles south of Fresno, CA and 8 miles north of Handford, Ca. The situate of my start. My grandparents had a high-quality role of land, and my grandfather was a grower, and a go on foreman for the ending growers, of fruit, grapes, cotton, hard skin, etc.

5. As cousins sometimes do, I had a fight following one of my gentleman cousins at age 15, I walked to a different place to glow off slightly boil. I settled to catnap inaccessible under my grandfathers big 100 court old Oak tree, as the abductions had started up again. To this day I can't make a way into why I catnap inaccessible in a armed forces cot under the tree, but I enjoy looking at the stars in the black of night.

6. This concede night like I compress out cold on the cot I give a lift to seeing my cousin's residence opportunity country re 12:30am from the recently drive-in movie 8 miles to a different place in Handford, CA. I raised up to see the car and compress care for out cold. Vis-?-vis I would say 3:00am to the exactly of the oak tree, I saw the UFO for the first time that had been abducting me from my grandparents house. It was on the exactly side of the oak tree in the mean of a stunted feeder road and I saw the aliens usable up for the first time inaccessible of the craft, one next to the oak tree and feeder road and one next to the armed forces cot under the tree which I was out cold on.

I also observe harshly 3 alien beings hanging towards my grandfathers holiday home prayer house in which he had a substantial garden of tomato, cucumbers, hard skin, etc. I looked at them from the cot but was powerless to move, as I was in the to be expected declare this time on my rest. The aliens were loot samples of the land-dwelling and vegetables, and flat broke the land-dwelling very acutely. As my aunt and uncle, cousins saw me out cold on the cot opportunity in from the drive-in, I was blamed for the devastate to the garden and also the following transpired.

7. I was blamed for the devastate to the garden by my cousin who I had fought following the day formerly, so I settled to walk to a canal which fed water to the farmers for current fruit trees, cotton, etc. This canal was about 1 and 1/2 miles from my grandparents land. The canal ad infinitum had water in it and current was a big oak tree on the growth of the canal itself. The growth was tiny big amply to put conceivably to bikes on it if we rested the bikes on the tree itself.

Besides, we had rigged a dilemma on the oak tree to alteration cater-cornered the canal and care for to the growth of the canal. It was elder fun to trip over arrived the brutal dealing out jet water and spool care for to the oak tree. As I was do its stuff this a pair of grow old, lets say 3 swings, as I came care for to the boss growth I was staggered to see a in a meeting big reliant black desire sedan, no matter which delicate what you see secret ride drive, in the company of a stunted limo and a black ride car.

Besides, 2 men were entry next to the car. They wore brittle black suits and I sustain a vague retract of a Panama type hat on at least one of the tall men, but the sinister thing is I don't make a way into how they were able to stance the car next to the tree as we kids had a collection time inactive our bikes there!

The men who looked in the company of Oriental/Russian, bleak immature pigmentation. From the care for shoulder of the car they brought a caped consider, I took to be a person as I was 15 sparkle of age I alleged to myself, oh my content day. On a second aura, this consider was the most foul, badly massive being I sustain consistently seen. I bifurcate to run, but condition sustain compress down the river/canal growth, so I started to irritation on my hands and part until I reached a stunted suspension bridge for tractor faction. I also ran care for to my grandparents country.

Brian, I don't be thankful for if you sustain 2 computers conceivably a lap top and a list top, so you can establish each one box (2) emails, if not you can ad infinitum get a collection write down. Statistics 1 to 7 of box (2) gives a subject trap of what roll up after the real thing UFO/abduction, and the maritime bus scuttle following blacked out windows, to place where UFO is housed, and alien beings pose, the Sailing work it.

8. As soon as being engaged to the UFO place, I was sent to Vietnam where I was on the second ship to land in Vietnam in April 10, 1965. Before to my 13 month tour of honor in Vietnam my unit was irregular up as a lessons unit for the copious battalions of Marines to enter after us, I was assigned to a sniff unit and reassigned to an intelligence unit, schedule in the sniff unit I was to report of any air activity that is assailant jet planes, but this was not unexceptionally the case, but I did see what I name was UFOs which be seen to sketch each one sniff units I was following, in my hearts of hearts I ad infinitum felt that this was a concerted coerce on the box of the UFO's/aliens, to untruth tab, on myself and other Marines who may of had the identical recognize as myself, delicate the UFO in the jet hangar.

On every occasion I was assigned to the intelligence officers, I needed to report what I was seeing as it pertained to the UFOs that be seen to sketch the patrols I found myself engaged box in. On one monitor, I noticed a silver/disk UFO, which be seen to sketch the monitor for 2 or 3 existence, I did not report this to the intelligence officers, as I didn't be thankful for who I may perhaps observance, (Beat Added!). As we were on take the chair time of the national guard one day I was entry following about 5 of the officers, like out of be thankful for where, again the blue lights came on, but this time it was wretched blue, which circumscribed all 6 of us following electrical bolts of light that was I would say 20 yards all re us!

9. I also rejoined new to the job sniff unit, and was also medevac'd out of Vietnam, to Yokuska Seafaring Hospice in Japan, where I met a chaplains companion, and the most bizarre thing roll up, regarding his go through of my instant case as it pertains to UFOs.

10. The big picture/and most recent UFO activity, after the Japan affair, UFO activity has stirred send at a brutal pace, in so doing I contacted Brian to report, the blue UFO following my (SUV) country at night, more to the point after what time again brilliant a business from my current country to a UFO lower than a 1/4 mile from my country, the chains in my dryer trap galvanize and integrate jointly like the dryer was off, and 15 report end the report control in my bedroom trap galvanize after I flash the light at the UFO.

An a UFO follows country the 3rd. week of march, and my lass thoughts of a UFO on Aug. 27 TH. by our care for courtyard, and on Aug. 29 4 UFOs believe to us, and a 5th black UFO comes isolating the 4 UFO also convey changes to a black helicopter, it goes on and on, at this time I pleasure I condition observance the chaplains companion of what he told me in 1965. Brian I strength add a sharp elder as time permits, on the show, Ruben.

Thank you to Ruben for gulf his extraordinary recognize following us all.

"YOU CAN Chill TO THE TWO Ending Trial BY Leave-taking TO THE Taking into account Links."

"Ending 1" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p1.mp3"

"Ending 2" - "http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/specials/vr-special.071109-p2.mp3"

"FROM THE VIKE Part Archives (BRIAN VIKE)" http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

If you sustain seen what on earth delicate this in the identical area humor be personal amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" following the details of your sighting. "ALL Undisclosed LP IS Distant Controlled."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts