Thursday 10 January 2013

Ufo Sighting 10122009

I want to tell you of a UFO Sighting that I had on 10/12/2009 @ about 01:40am in Hollywood, Ca. I came outside unable to sleep to water the back lawn when I reached down to pickup the water hose and when I came back up from a stooping position I noticed right above me no more than 50-70ft looking to the north towrds Los felis area I saw what I can only describe has a flying snake or better description a vertibrae because that's exactly what it looked like was the back bone or vertibrae of a snake... The object was also turning clockwise in motion, and was self luminated from with in the object it's self, a blueish white hue surrounded the object. The object appeared to be quite long maybe 7"ft or larger the other thing I found very interesting was that it was moving very slowly in a forward motion while turning clockwise, and made absolutely no noise... I was shocked and amazed, and I said outloud what the HELL is that? After 10-15 seconds of observing this object I noticed that the object had paused and was no-longer moving forward, but was still in a clockwise motion... I then dropped the water hose, and darted in to the house to my desk to grab my camera I could not have been inside for more than 10 seconds, and when I came back outside the object had climbed in a vertical assent strait up from where I left the object to maybe 2000-3000ft. I raised my camera to the object and attempted to get some photo's. I think I snapped 3-5 pictures in the direction of the object, but I could not be sure because I could still see the object through the naked eye, but through the camera either through the view finder or the small LCD screen the object was not visible. I even turned the LCD off to see I could aquire the object through the view finder with no success. I then proceeded to call the LAPD non emergency number, and I spoke to an officer and described what I had observered. The officer on the phone offered to dispatch a helicopter to the area and I informed him that I could no-longer see the object, but go ahead and do so... I waited to see if he had sent a chopper out to the area but there was no fly by's... This was not the only time I have seen strange objects in the sky there was another incident that took place 2-3 months prior late at night 11:30-12:00midnight that involved 3 white orbs flying In a not so perfect triangle formation like so: *

*

*

The front object was alittle distended from the 2 objects in the rear, but dead center, and I was able to see the stars through the 3 objects has it passed over. The altitude may have been 3000-5000ft and from my vantage point in measurement could have been between 10'-12' inches in length and 6'inches in width at the rear. All 3 objects were of the same color brightness and size. This object also traveled at a very slow rate of speed so slow infact that I was able to observe these objects for more that 15 minutes. The objects also made absolutly no noise. I even purposely stopped breathing for a few seconds on and off to see if I could hear anything, and I could not... The objects flew in from the north to south direction and did not deviate from that. Has I said I observed the objects for more than 15 mins. I wanted to go inside my appartment to get my camera but I was afraid I would lose sight of the objects so I just stood in my back patio and watched these objects fly directly overhead... I offten would see low luminated orbs at very low altitudes, and very fast speeds late at night fly by my place. I have also seen ojects while sky watching come from no-where travel a short distance and disapear. I had 1 such object do that while I was on the phone with the department of water and power because of a power outtage. I stepped outside and was just looking to the western sky and this object came from no-where got very bright also seemed to be desending because it got larger and brighter I even began to describe what I was seeing to the lady on the phone from DWP. She was taken back by what I was telling her, and she mentioned to me that she believes we are not alone. Has I continued my conversation with her the object appeared to revers it's self back the same direction and then disapeared... To be perfectly honest I have seen strange objects all of my life, and only in the last 20-25yrs have I began to piece together and make some sort of sence of it all. I know for a fact that we have and continue to be visited and engaged by extraterrestrials, and that our own government has actively tried to hide, mis-inform, and mis-direct the media and the public at large from partisapation in these very facts. I offten wonder if the media has been involved in the disinformation, and the truth embargo that our military/gov has been trying to conseal for the last 60-70yrs? Thats about it for now Sincerely, Kevin Roy.

Reference: dark-sky-misteries.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts