Thursday 31 January 2013

Will 2010 Be The Year Of The Perfect Ufo Photo

Will 2010 Be The Year Of The Perfect Ufo Photo



*

I have a friend who is very interested in UFO's aliens and all that goes with it. This friend has been watching the paranormal world for many years. He watches for all the newest video's and photos that he can find on the subjects. He reads all the popular sites and watches all the popular specials and shows he can find.

I often talk to him about the latest sightings, as my main interest in the paranormal is UFO activity and other life forms visiting us here on earth.

My friend and I were talking about how many people we both know in our private lives that have had sightings of UFO's. We were amazed at how many of our friends and relatives had seen what is considered a UFO or USO.

We were discussing the huge amounts of sightings across the world over the last few years noting that the sightings seem to be increasing with each year. My friend then asked me a question that I really could not answer. He asked me why we really do not seem to have many really clear good photos or videos of these things considering how many people all over the world see them, photograph them or catch them on a video?

I thought about his question and did not have a good answer. He was right. We have tons of photos from a distance as well as video's. The one thing we do not seem to be able to produce is a clear detailed crisp shot of a UFO or its inhabitants taken during the past few years of all the increased sightings.

Years ago we rarely walked around with cameras much less equipment that could record a video. The chances of seeing an unknown craft or creature while armed with the right camera or video device were rather low. We were having sightings but we were never prepared to catch them on a camera.

Now that we live in a world of constant communication and technology there does not seem to be a time people are not without a camera or video device slapped somewhere on their body as they walk through daily routines. It is also a time of increased information sharing and attentions being given to topics like UFO's due to the inter net and cable type mass media.

The reports of people seeing, taking photos of or video's of strange lights and objects in our sky has increased. However the quality of what is captured always seems to be questionable. It is a fair question to ask why no one seems to be able to capture one clear pure no questions asked lovely shot of a UFO and its inhabitants.

I can suggest reasons but I have to be honest and say it really remains the one open door of skeptical thinking that we have no answer to.

It could be a simple case of being stunned and lacking in the skill to operate our cell phone cameras and video abilities that make so many or them questionable and sloppy.

It could be that the objects are often too far to capture clearly. It could be most sightings occur at night or under cloudy conditions. It could be the objects are cloaked and only seen for such a short time that reacting with ones camera is almost impossible. It could be many things I am not able to think of. The one thing that is clear is that we really do not have those perfect no denying it UFO photos.

Part of the problem with the have with the believers and non believers of UFOs and aliens is wrapped up with the fact we do on seem to be able to pin down one perfectly clear no denying bigger then life photo or video by a reliable source of a UFO or its inhabitants.

Add to this the devastation done to this subject by all the childish attention seeking frauds producing fake photos and videos and the subject of visiting life forms and crafts remains dark, dumped on and depressed.

Maybe today's population spends too much time attached to the machines and the technology of our time and not enough time looking around, up at the sky or for that matter outside at all. How many spend hours in front of some type of screen either working or being entertained. I find it astounding that now we hook up to yet more screens to simulate playing games or exercising instead of going outside and playing the game or exercising.

I think if we mastered our tech ability to take photos and videos and actually spent time outside looking around we would come up with fantastic proof of what is going on around us. Think about this the next time you walk to your car while texting a pal or with your cell phone attached to your ear. I wonder what you would see if you simply walked along looking around and watching your sky.

I also know many have sightings when they least expect them. A good friend of mine and I saw a very strange light over the Long Island Sound this summer. I was not able to do anything about it as I had taken a bad fall in her yard and we were on the ground dealing with my twisted leg when we noticed a large diamond shape object hanging over the water. It was an incredible sight yet I was not able to catch it on my phone cam as I was flat out on my back trying to get to my feet at the time. I also know that if I had been able to fumble in my pockets to figure out if I had my phone with me it would have been too late to catch the object before it took off. I am a failure at figuring out how to operate my cell phone camera or video ability. Maybe others like me also have had incredible sightings yet were ill equipped to capture them.

I am hopeful that with the New Year of 2010 we will start to pay attention to what lurks around and above us and someone somewhere will finally get that one perfect no denying it photo or video of that which hovers above us all over this planet.

I am going to pull out my directions and fight with my own cell phone camera and video option until I master the darn thing. I want to be ready when I see incredible chem.- trails or strange things mixed with our clouds and night skies. We have to be a bit less consumed with our technology and more consumed with our surroundings. Who knows what we can learn if we hang up our phones and keep our eyes to the skies, dark nights and mysteries that stand all around and above us.

Maybe you will be the one to take that fantastic photo or video of that we think of as the unknown. Be careful out there and keep looking up.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts