Wednesday 31 July 2013

Black Triangle Sighting In Allentown

Black Triangle Sighting In Allentown
It was around 10;45 may 9 2013 my sister stopped over with her boyfriend to pick up some mail and decided to come in for a little while...then as she was about to leave around 11:30ish she mentioned wheres the mail..and i said its in the truck, as i was going outside to get the mail out of my wifes truck i look to my left and see these really big orange orbs at first i saw two then with excitement i ran inside to call my sister her boyfriend and my wife,,as me and my sister and her boyfriend ran outside to look,, my wife looked out the 2nd floor window,, the third orb appeared which then made the shape of a triangle.... they were very big and really bright orange... as i ran inside to grab my cellphone to record it i couldnt remember where i had last placed my phone with all the excitement...i came back out and saw left corner orb go to the left and vanished the one on the right stayed lit for about a minute then disappeared now the one in the front stayed lit for about three minutes ascending up into the sky then finally disappeared.....i know what a plane looks like and i know what a jet afterburner looks like this was neither very interesteing as they made no noise and were very big......i hope anyone that seen the same thing i saw would report it besides me my sister and wife also her boyfriend..... wow i am still in shock...someone else had to see this....as they were so visible..and big.....positively u.f.o(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts