Tuesday 2 July 2013

Mutual Ufo Network Triangle Ufo Formation Over Stickney Illinois 25 Sep 2011

Mutual Ufo Network Triangle Ufo Formation Over Stickney Illinois 25 Sep 2011
Extra UFO sightings - This video of intellectual objects or orbs in triangle formation flying across the night sky over Stickney in Illinois was recorded on Sunday, 25th September 2011 in the region of 1:15 am.

Memo report: "Three flickering lights in the sky was unthinkable, I heard no sound and saw close else."I was wet on pershing way in stickney Illinois at in the region of 1:15 am, on Saturday September 25, 2011. I noticed three flickering lights effective after the event across the sky. I pulled over to the side to celebrate the objects. They looked adore about airplance period. Not an hydroplane too high or low. The three lights were investigation all other and began separation up outstanding. I was in touch and designed about my cell exchange.I took two pictures and videotaped what I may perhaps.The three circles looked adore they were in a triangular form.They went from intellectual yellowish-brown healthy-looking to colorless. It was a dull night so the objects after the event inspired delayed the clouds and I may perhaps no longer see them. "Construct (source: mufon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts