Monday 30 December 2013

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena

Comments Reports Reptilians And Other Phenomena
THE Following ARE Present READER EMAILS AND A Peculiar MUFON CMS REPORT:

Lon - I understand your story on the encounter in Carthage, Missouri. I sustain heard of and seen Reptoid beings in the area 5 miles east of Phoenix, Arizona. The Superstition Mt's sustain been an area of encounters and is said to sustain both an alien base and laboratories under it. The military in addition sustain an underground base award and make contacts on experiment's between the aliens.

Vis-?-vis 20 living ago I encountered an classify that exhausted time exploring guaranteed of the old mines in the area. He had finished for months to the fore I ran indoors him again. I ask him anywhere he had been all this time. Clothed in is his story.

He spotted a mine bolt on the west side of the solution Mt. side. He said that the mine looked to be in proper shape, so he started walking in the concentrate. He had gone astray about a part mile in in the role of he saw a sign that said no bolt exterior this significance. The mine concentrate was self-possessed in proper shape, so he went in a 100 yards. He told me that human race seemed to obtain out of the stockade of the concentrate. Men in black uniforms questioned him and then took him to a holding area in Mesa, Arizona for 72 hours. They questioned him again and found out that his home was in Colorado. They gave him a plane characterization to Denver, CO and told him never to obtain stock to the Phoenix area. He asked me not to tell everyone that I had firm him. He long-awaited to decide on up species items that got vanished after everything else. I sustain never seen him after that.

Expound are other stories of relish hunters leave-taking indoors old mine shafts and belief holographic stockade in the concentrate. They did not try to enter the area after everything else the wall as they feared that they may not be able to get stock out. They told me that they took a round rock and rolled it by the screen and heard it roll for guaranteed estrange. One of them reached by the screen between a glimmer light in his hand. He turned the glimmer light stock toward the screen, but may perhaps not see any light. He said that he withdrew his arm as he had the decision that guaranteed thing was stock award and he didn't hope it to convoy his arm and extract him in. I asked the men to spot me up award and show me the mine. They all said no way they were leave-taking stock in award. We got a topo map out and they showed me the area that they had encountered the wall. I did go indoors the area to search but was never able to seize the mine. This is not few and far between as other human race sustain found retailer and remarkable the bolt between a pyramid of complete rocks and vanished to get lights and supercilious human race and matter. Following they got stock, the rocks are self-possessed award as they had stacked them, but the bolt is gone!

Expound sustain been sighting of reptoids about 9 feet tall in that area. As swiftly as they picture that they are being watch they end. Inhabitants sustain in addition seen lizard beings about the scope of a man between bat want wings and a tail. They fly out to retailer in the cliffs at sundown and in addition end if bearing in mind that they are being watched. The Citizen Americans sustain seen these objects for hundreds of living and sustain tradition about them. They say that they are shape shifters and can be the source of you see them in any form they hope. I found this out on a species encounter between a Reptoid I encountered on a be a fan of.

As I was walking up an inside be a fan of in the Mt's I looked up and saw a man imminent towards me on the be a fan of. He had appeared out of thin air. As I walked toward him I noticed his eyes, they were reptoid, in line slits. Following he sensed that I knew what he was, he hit me between a pshycic bolt from the blue that I can absolutely state as being hit in the head between a sleigh run. It shocked me and all but horde me to my stage. As I shook this off I looked up and he was gone astray. I had a be killing for 2 soul after that and bright idea that he may perhaps sustain killed me if he long-awaited to.

This is very well guaranteed of the few and far between thing that sustain been seen up award. We sustain seen come to types of alien craft that reach to enter the solution Mt. Specter orbs and UFO orbs that sustain been seen in come to area for hundreds of living that sally forth at come to old mines, wells, and guaranteed very well enter the face of the Mt's. I would fascination to get in pin down between a well organized examining group and sustain them loyal out guaranteed of the strong enticing fields that may act as dimensional portholes anywhere guaranteed of these creatures obtain and go.

The fact that the encounter in Missouri was in a Azure run area is no approach. They sustain been limitation superiority over accommodation UFO and aliens bearing in mind the formation of MJ-12 after the Roswell crash. One day our Giving out may tell us the truth on award approval between alien encounters and tech that has been traded for their abduction of us.

MUFON CMS - NORTH Focal point LOUISIANA - 9/14/2010 - UNEDITED: This object was recorded on a Moultrie Game Camera to be found in the prosperous woods of N. Focal point Louisiana. Expound was no one in nature make up and no eye witnesses, very well a movement activated Infrared Minute Digital Camera.

Expound were four occurrences anywhere light/objects appeared in frames captured by the camera up into the hours of murk on September, 6th, 13th, 14th & 15th. The primary celebration occurred on September 14th.

I am by way of 3 images:


Agree 1: Symbol MGDC0378. This image is the primary image and speaks for itself.

Agree 2: Symbol MGDC0372. This image contains a concentrate of light that appears in the bigger vanished hand circle of the halt.

Agree 3: Symbol MGDC0375. This image contains a concentrate of light that appears to be imminent from a fighting fit in the bigger center of the image prophetic toward the tone with camera as if it were questioning.

This camera was strapped to a tree overlooking a marble funny story and bump that was being frequented by daft hogs and other animals. The backdrop is in a low area enclosed by forest and award are no sources of light make up in that area. The camera was surface from the east to the west.

The cylindrical light in MGDC0378 appears to be rotary and based on other acknowledged objects in the halt appears to be a quantity of 1 - 2 liters in scope.

All images were fastener on a SD dispatch and I am in procure of the dispatch between all images as they were essential captured.

Expound are a give out of other images of descent on this dispatch but none as full-size as the ones I'm attaching. Relations images are open if you sustain further descent in them.

See you later Lon - In 1987, I tough an celebration in which I later recalled so under hypnosis. As soon as the regression turn, I was able to raise up guaranteed other details by way of that I had missed about three hours into the incident.

I was being in Arizona put forward the Santa Catalina mountains. One afternoon as I was sitting in a lie down chair on our stock pavilion I abrupt grasp that I was being dragged indoors a craft by two sack aliens. The jiffy thing I remembered was waking up on a table in the sphere of the sack craft. A endure greeted me and gave me whatever thing to mouthful. I detain that it was a compost of guaranteed enter in the role of I was not dreamy after I drank the importance. In fact, the appetite was somewhat quaint. I was then hard at it out of the craft, looked forcibly noticed I was level on top of a hill. It was glum, but I noticed a light put forward a cave. I walked up to this area and it was then that I saw a man, modest in a red military type dive realize.

My endure seemed to comprehend this man as he greeted him. I in addition noticed that he wore guaranteed type of backyard and was haulage an unconscious weapon. Following we walked indoors the scratch, I realized they we leave-taking fit indoors the side of a complete hill or throng. Expound we met between special shield in red and I saw a preset checkpoint between two cameras on each side. To my vanished was a complete let your hair down anywhere a sack transit spacecraft carried human race further in the sphere of. To my fit I saw a fancy vestibule anywhere award were spend time at offices. We took the transit car and went for what seemed to be a very fancy time to special hem in area. I was then told to step onto guaranteed type of meter that looked want a significance and face the mainframe screen. I saw lights irregular and come out computing and then a dispatch was issued between holes punched indoors it. It appeared to be an ID dispatch. My endure did not voice far off but did tell me that we had very well entered Arranged One of the amount.

I was in due course restless to a neat base anywhere I witnessed new appoint guards. I was then hard at it down special porch and award I noticed a hideous ashamed smell. I then saw extensive tanks between preset gauges curved to them and a extensive arm-like meter that open from the top of guaranteed tubing down indoors the tanks. In a complete laboratory want room I noticed a sack serious being between his stock turned to me working on whatever thing at a mainframe. I was then told to sit on a table in the highlight of the room. Vis-?-vis this time a man (human) modest want a doctor entered the room. He wore a wan lab cover between a design. The boil in the room seemed wholly cold. By this time I was displeased and began to cry and to shudder. Moreover abrupt I felt a killing pain. screamed and the human doctor stood jiffy to me and rubbed whatever thing over my expression. The pain straight away subsided. In a while I became tired and was returned to the pavilion. Following I awoke I was laying on the pavilion bewilder by the door.

For assorted months after that day I knew whatever thing had happened but I was ineffective to invade what it was. That is why I sought healing rite. I sustain not had any other encounters but detain that I life-force in the providence though I was never told this.

Chris

Interpretation / Reports: Reptilians and A good deal Phenomena


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts