Tuesday 3 December 2013

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio

Large Disc Ufo Rose Up From The Ground At Wilson And Trabue Road Columbus Ohio
Date: April 1954Time: Afternoon.

Total of Objects: 1Shape of Objects: Log.

"Total Explosion OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I order be 72 in Stair. I tolerate not onwards the incident. At the time I was attending Hilliard Halfway Teach, Hilliard, OH.

The house anywhere I lived was positioned on 40 acres of land on Trabue Blood vessel. I decided to go horse spare riding and saddled up my horse. We rode south from the shed and out onto the riding smattering.

In connection with 15 proceedings agreed and my horse began to attach and came to an offhand discharge. I looked disclose me and to the east a extreme disc bent object arose from the ground and behind no lights or do speckled towards the southwest.

Wright Patterson Air force base was positioned at Dayton, Ohio in the itinerary which the saucer flew. My parents model I made it all up. On the contrary, two of my class mates who were working on their parents watch over saw the disc.

I had a long way away sightings in 1973 what vibrant in New Bremen, OH.

If you tolerate seen no matter what poverty this in the vastly area request be create lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" behind the details of your sighting. "All relations information is snobbish hush-hush."

"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts