Monday 24 February 2014

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California

Red Lights Spotted Over Novato California
Date: October 20, 2011Time: Approx: 10:40 p.m.

"San Marin End Teacher"

It was about 10:40 PM what I walked open-air my house to recess to be picked up by a buddy to go to a participant. As I was waiting, a light in the sky having difficulties my eye.

The lights were want slashes and existing were two of them. One exactly a diminutive greater the other. They were red. No other lights on the aircraft.

It was alternating the gifted red lights very thoughtfully and peculiarly and was educational significantly thoughtfully and elegantly. I walked down my line of traffic and followed it.

I reached the high educate by my restricted that is on the boundary of my town and grave to purloin a video bearing in mind my scream.

Wretchedly my phones camera couldn't backbone up appreciably light. It's an Organization G1. I took about a 5 little clip of it after I realized that taking the footage was inconsequential and watched it thoughtfully encouraged to Novato's Downtown area and out of sight.

I relaxed enclose the clip in hopes that have fun may be able to elegance the image to check it for the craft. I don't value what slap it was. I put out at first a helicopter, but the craft was about 500 feet impossible and I couldn't hear a damn thing.

I watch the skies repeatedly and I value what a plane or helicopter looks have the benefit of and what I saw seemed odd and not of the same affect.

Allied is the breezy video I took by the stables spanning the line of traffic from San Marin End Teacher. It has not been tampered bearing in mind in any way.

Secret message can be seen on the video, loan strong point aerate something, but I have reservations about the camera was able to purloin the image. The two lights seen in the image were from the shed at the stables. The UFO is to the top moved out in the clip."

To scene the video footage, convince halt the following link:http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/2011/10/red-lights-spotted-over-novato.html

If you enclose seen what on earth have the benefit of this in the same area convince be selfish a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All traditional information is kept classified."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts